What's new

PMLN and MQM breaks deal, MQM returns to Parliament !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CQ4R101XAAE5fAM.jpg

Update : #Farooqsattar says #MQM will return in parliament within next seven days.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how many eggs on the face can MQM survive. This must be some type of a record at this point.

This is good. No one outside Karachi understands the situation of Karachi.

MQM, PMLN and PPP, are one of the same thing. Shameless at their very core.

I wonder how many eggs on the face can MQM survive. This must be some type of a record at this point.

PML-N offered to save MQM in return for their presence in Parliament. And going by MQM's track record, they will return to Parliament without any shame or hesitation.

Just waiting for the next resignation season.

PTI talking heads will spin this and say a deal was cut etc. etc.

The only thing we need to watch is if anything changes with respects to Rangers operations in Karachi. If the status quo remains, this is nothing more than a simple face saving tactic by MQM.

It is also in Pakistan's interests that elected officials return and finish their term. Hopefully, these crooks won't get elected next time.

PTI talking heads will spin this and say a deal was cut etc. etc.

The only thing we need to watch is if anything changes with respects to Rangers operations in Karachi. If the status quo remains, this is nothing more than a simple face saving tactic by MQM.

It is also in Pakistan's interests that elected officials return and finish their term. Hopefully, these crooks won't get elected next time.
Nothing is going to change as far as operation is concerned.

This is good. No one outside Karachi understands the situation of Karachi.

PML-N offered to save MQM in return for their presence in Parliament. And going by MQM's track record, they will return to Parliament without any shame or hesitation.

So pretty much what happened is that the Political process, and Judicials allow for anyone to step on, piss on, rip up, cross out, cut up, etc etc etc on the Pakistani Constitution.

So pretty much what happened is that the Political process, and Judicials allow for anyone to step on, piss on, rip up, cross out, cut up, etc etc etc on the Pakistani Constitution.
Yes but it's still better than military rule or a revolving door of PMs every two years. Let's see where this country is after it's been in existence for 200+ years.

Read between the lines.

sahi koi r***** jamaat hey yaar har eek kay saath leti hoti hey hahahah Rangers nay iske ********* karkay rakhde hey hahahahha

Yes but it's still better than military rule or a revolving door of PMs every two years. Let's see where this country is after it's been in existence for 200+ years.

Read between the lines.

The only constant variable is the all mighty Judiciary that's supposed to be the protectors of the Constitution, how ironic they screw with it more than the politicians.

Leader bhai i have headd either way noon league is winning NA122 loads of support they have and also have heard PTI like always will resort to cheap tactics

As much as i hate MQM, i support this. System should keep running & now MQM will have to deal with the matters. No more ra..di rona.

Back
Top Bottom