What's new

PML-N’s party symbol dies

Is that a Siberian Tiger? If so then it explains why it collapsed due to heat. Poor animal has a thick coat of fur to help survive freezing temp. of Siberia, not the sweltering heat of Sub Continent.

I didn't know Pmln uses real lion for election, poor lion RIP.

Tiger or Tigress?? Express Tribune says Tigress while Dawn said Tiger....

Shame on those who spread lies, and/or can't read the chain of the thread.

Pure nonsense, it was died in the rally or not in the rally thats not the issue, the poor animal was made to sit on car in open heat of lahore kuch tu Khuda ka khauf karo yar, kia kabhi in logon ne qabar mein nahin jana ?

PML-N tiger in ‘good health’

LAHORE, May 8: The white tigress being displayed in PML-N election rallies and reported by the social media as dead is alive and in good health, according to a doctor who said he had treated the animal.

The reports of the animal’s death stirred up a round of tweets and other internet-based messages in the charged atmosphere just three days from the polls.

PML-N circles say the nine-month old animal is owned by former PML-N MNA Mian Marghoob’s brother Mian Zia. It developed a cough and was taken to the University of Veterinary Sciences’ hospital for check-up.

Dr Zia conducted an examination, gave the tigress an injection and discharged it.

Talking to Dawn, the doctor said the pet had no serious problem.
PML-N tiger in
now get lost

now get lost
Calm down...are you a women to have some emotional breakdown on a internet forum....don't worry another day is left then hopefully the lynching of Noon will start...can't wait to see the Ganja brothers finally do down the drain.

animal rights activitist faryal gohar has filed a case against PML N

Whether the tiger is dead alive is a separate matter, but, seriously, parading an endangered animal is ridiculous.

Those, who are not kind to animals; how they will be kind to humanity.......

Calm down...are you a women to have some emotional breakdown on a internet forum....don't worry another day is left then hopefully the lynching of Noon will start...can't wait to see the Ganja brothers finally do down the drain.
عورتوں کی طرح طعنے دینا پی ٹی آئ والوں کا کام ہے

Off course not. Its about PML N and you are on Defence.pk.
I mean seriously having political affiliations is one thing. But when even mods are promoting a particular political party openly, it raises a big question.
A new development last night. Engr Khurram Dastagir's father has been associated to abusing Mohatrma Fatima Jinnah, the post ends up with a usual appeal to PML N voters to vote for PTI. This is new moral lows, if they haven't spared mohtarma fatima jinnah for their political motives. Only Quaid e Azam and Ilama Iqbal are left now. I will post the pic as soon as i get home since flicker and FB doesn't work in my office.

Back
Top Bottom