What's new

PML-N Political Desk

He stepped down because of conflict of interest. I agree that everybody which aided Musharraf should be brought to justice. But be mindful that if such happens then many famous names would be in danger (including a mass from PML-N,Q,PPP and even PTI). Famous and newly turned "self righteous" Shaikh rasheed, PTI's favorite anchor Mubashir Luqman and many more will be endagered. If the circle is extended from the cabinet (which it should) many army servicemen would also be endagered. And both TuQ and IK will also be responsible in broader perspective since they openly supported Musharraf in his famous referendum. Like Mahmood Achakzai said, If Justice is to be done, it should be applied to everybody.
Here's something of interest for you
PTI fields Pervez Musharraf

Yup...all should be tried for treason, not only Musharraf.

You can't have double standards...

1012127_388579861243925_33640766_n.jpg

1044852_271231509681494_932500744_n.jpg

10165_563696170340547_2100171037_n.png

For my leaguer brothers, with love.. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Nawaz Sharif saying that Musharraf did treason on November 3 and Article 6 will be invoked.

Oh the irony!

I wonder what Zahid Hamid will be thinking...

Railway and Police operation in Khairpur to reclaim the railway land.

people now protesting over there...well done Railways...get that land back.

These people should be shown the door of a jail cell if they start more violence.

Railways needs to either sell, or commercially rent the land it owns and earn profit from it.

I have one question for Nawaz Sharif...
If Nawaz Sharif says that His first, second and third priority is Energy Crisis, Energy Crisisi and Energy Crisis . And if Nawaz Sharif is in favour of Iran Pakistan Gas Pipeline, Then Why His Government has not allocated any money in the budget, for Iran Pak gas pipeline ??? All other steps like preventing Electricity theft, Improving Efficiency, Solar Energy , Wind Energy, Bagasse etc will add only 1500 MW to 2500 MW. But the shortfall is 5000 MW.
Also the Electricity demand is increasing by 1000 MW every year.

Speaks about the economic expertise of reporter
The previous structure was
10% WH Tax (Adjustable for Taxpayers against Tax Paid)
5% Fed Ex Duty (Not adjustable)
19.5% Sales Tax
Since Federal excise is gradually being withdrawn now the new structure is
15% WH Tax (Adjustable for Tax Payers)
19.5% of Sales Tax
So taxpayers now can get back 15 Rs on every 100 rather than 10 Rs. For non tax payer, the burden remains the same.
Thus this is a postive development for people who are registered tax payers.

Najam Sethi appointed PCB acting chairman - thenews.com.pk

O jao yar jao...I didn't expect THIS from N league.

Lakh di lanat.

Maujan hi Maujaan for Najam Sethi, first CT CM, now Acting Chairman for PCB...journalism gaya bhaar main...ab to hakumti darwazon main maujain!

First , Musaddiq Malik , who was holding some energy related position in Caretaker government, afterwards , he was also made advisor in some Ministry. ( I forgot the name )
Now , Najam Sethi, who was Caretaker CM, now made PCB chairman.
What does it indicate ???

Back
Top Bottom