What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Jab koom he intellectual dishonest ha phir leaders kyn na hoon. Badtareen dor tha NS ka1993, 1998, us ka baad people still want to vote for him. Aisa main kya kia jai jab log khud he samajna ka lia tayar nahi.

If you honestly believe in "Watu-Izzu Man Tasha-au.....Watu-Zillu man Tasha" then your above statement is childish:astagh:

Leave out NS, I prefer my kids to replicate any person i/of a confirm Za-nee, Sh-rabi & Juwari.....Ameen....Sum-Ameen:pop:

tarlay-minnatan naaal tay roteee vee naee labdee......tussi wari mangday ho:cuckoo:

PDF pe na.....Waqai:bunny:

fikar na karo sada cheetah khan circus day shair nu lama pa lay ga ......tusi bas wekhde jao :yay:

There is still time to get out of Imran Jiyalaism and step into reality.

oh bhai tum jan kyoun nahi chortay ho ..... no one is willing to listen to you ...then why you are trying to prove something that none other than you think is right

944363_474857319251341_1883411495_n.jpg

Ye Pasha ki Yateem party hey is liye establishment ke pakar dhakar ke ikathe kiye hoey logon ke darmiyan rishta kyon ho ga!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
shame on PMLN

BJ08aoXCcAENnuK.jpg:large
And moral high grounds claimed by..........
Last night we were having dinner at Maskan near MQM Unit office. A rally of another political party (JUI i think) was passing on the roads. A bunch of guys from the units on bikes with flags took positions on the corners of the area to keep the rally restricted to main road only.

And moral high grounds claimed by..........
Last night we were having dinner at Maskan near MQM Unit office. A rally of another political party (JUI i think) was passing on the roads. A bunch of guys from the units on bikes with flags took positions on the corners of the area to keep the rally restricted to main road only.

its for public safety in case these mullahs try to blow themselves up

@Jazzbot chor hain yar yeh noora league . ALLAH ic kaum ko hidayat atta Farmayein
Bhai puray 5 saal hakumat ke hay in choron nay to 10 12 scandals to kiay hongay. Ap 2 3 uncover he kardo, but puri campaign main sirf Duniya News kay liawa kisi nay ek adha bhee uncover nahi kia. Aur rauf kalasra sahib bhee roti scandal ka shoor macha kay gayab ho gay. Choori chupti nahi. But phir bhee Imran sahib sirf jumlay he kastay rahay ek bhee concrete baat nahi ki.

its for public safety in case these mullahs try to blow themselves up
To Jhanday laganay ke kaya zaroorat the bikes par?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom