What's new

PML-N Political Desk

deny kahan kiya hai ??? Just saying khuch to lao !!!!

Aik address share hoa tha twitter pey it was wrong

Pti key kisi bandey ney jinaza bhi attend nahi kiya ???

bahaney check karo zara.

so you mean to say he wasnt a PTI guy that Hanif Abbasi's guard killed? or are you saying a man was not killed at all, since FIR is not filled?

1101833221-1.jpg

"@FauziaKasuri: I also visited home of M Wasiq, along with many wmn and ISF girls to condole"Shame on N trolls claiming no Wasiq,no killing!

@Tiger Awan sharam tum ko magar nahi atti !!

but stay tuned, this murder will not go unnoticed, your monkey murderer leader hanif abbasi will pay for this murder with due process of law !!

Last edited by a moderator:
so you mean to say he wasnt a PTI guy that Hanif Abbasi's guard killed? or are you saying a man was not killed at all, since FIR is not filled?

all I am saying is me and my friend have tried to find him but couldnt, abhi tak ye nahi pata chala key us ka jinaza kahan hoa tha. so plz help us. Merey buhut sey friends hain who want to visit the family and express condolence

"@FauziaKasuri: I also visited home of M Wasiq, along with many wmn and ISF girls to condole"Shame on N trolls claiming no Wasiq,no killing!

@Tiger Awan sharam tum ko magar nahi atti !!

but stay tuned, this murder will not go unnoticed, your monkey murderer leader hanif abbasi will pay for this murder with due process of law !!

the address Fauzia is quoting is wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
all I am saying is me and my friend have tried to find him but couldnt, abhi tak ye nahi pata chala key us ka jinaza kahan hoa tha. so plz help us. Merey buhut sey friends hain who want to visit the family and express condolence

the address Fauzia is quoting is wrong

what lies you guys are spreading including denial of murder... shameful and disgusting !! :angry:

what lies you guys are spreading including denial of murder... shameful and disgusting !! :angry:

koye press conference kar do, TV par a kar khuch kaho. us key ghar key bahir muzahira karo ( oh mujhey yad aya kal Pti ney Wasiq key qatal key khilaf muzahira karna tha ) khuch to karo !!!!!!!!!

koye press conference kar do, TV par a kar khuch kaho. us key ghar key bahir muzahira karo ( oh mujhey yad aya kal Pti ney Wasiq key qatal key khilaf muzahira karna tha ) khuch to karo !!!!!!!!!

what are you trying to say? it didnt happen or you are confident that your leader hanif abbasi has influenced his family? either way, his murderer wont get away !! Run......

what are you trying to say? it didnt happen or you are confident that your leader hanif abbasi has influenced his family? either way, his murderer wont get away !! Run......

acha ye hi bta do kis hospital gaya tha wo ??? post martam hoa us ka ??? Holy Family hospital mien to koye esa case nahi aya

Back
Top Bottom