What's new

PML-N Political Desk

INQALAB K TAZA HALAT

SENIOR SIYASATDAN BACHAY K AGAY LINE HAZIR

D6MGSyeUUAA-n1y.jpg

The Pakistani state needs to hang Nawaz Sharif, Showbaz Sharif, Zardari and top three layers of their supporters. After that confiscate all of their wealth and jail their family members. Chop the hands of the thieves and the heads of the treacherous scum like Nawaz Sharif and his bastard spawn for their horrible crimes against humanity and Pakistani society.

The only thing these thieves didn't sell and steal are the Pakistan Armed Forces. If these snakes survive this hunting season they will devour the Pakistan Armed Forces. It really is a matter of Now or Never!

In order to truly free the ~250 Million people of Pakistan, these few families need to be hanged for their heinously brutal murders and crimes. But more importantly, the top three layers of their supporters deserved to be punished severely for enabling their crimes.

That really is a face of a haramkhore munafiq. An enemy of the orphans and destroyer of dreams of countless mothers.

If Pakistani state had any honour left, they would make scum like Nawaz Sharif and Zardari pay back with every single drop of their blood.

If I can't get an Omar Al Farooq, I'd instead settle for a Hajjaj Bin Yusuf. Anyone who will free the poor masses of Pakistan from treachery of murderous snakes like Nawaz Sharif is a Hero in my book.

Benami Down : FBR seized PMLN leader Senator Chaudhry Tanvir's 6000 kanal Benami property

Properties were on his servant's names as front men

3rd July,2019

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom