What's new

PML-N Political Desk

thats it? me banned least ten times (for not one weak 2 weaks) without any warning , blakmailed and what not :enjoy:

the problem is na, tu mqmer PDF management ko dara dhamka kr apnay matlab per nai chala sakta hai, or na koe Noora management ko kharid sakta hai urdu newspapers ki tarhan :D

I bet nooray nay PDF kharidnay ki koshish zaror ki hogi :lol:

10338265_664071497020179_2790792278201253754_n.jpg

apna Qul to sedha nahi PTI waalon ka dosron per kechar uchal rahe hain

if you wanna criticize criticize the PTI poor governance and it may save your party from utter distruction

PMLN aur ANP ke hi bande PTI me le lo ge to performance kahan se hogi?

وزیراعظم نوازشریف کو جدہ سے لاہور لانے کیلئے ایک خصوصی بوئنگ طیارہ سعودی عرب پہنچا، وزیراعظم کی فرمائش پر پی آئی اے کے عملے نے 36 قسم کے کھانے لوڈ کئے گئے ہیں جس پر لاکھوں روپے کا خرچہ آیا ہے۔
PIA arranged special meal (36 dishes) in flight for Nawaz Sharif

I mean, kya bole insaan. Just, downright sick - the fat bastard decides to return from his royal harem in saudi to his other harem in Raiwind with no less than 36 dishes costing millions of rupees loss to PIA and inconvenience to passengers. SICK!!!

Nawaza 11.jpg

nazawa 12.jpg

Another shafaf election example

Tribunal disqualifies PML-N MPA, orders re-election in PP-37 Gujranwala

Last Updated On 05 August,2014 About 5 minutes ago
231375_25574305.jpg

Muhammad Ashraf Warraich belonged to Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N).

GUJRANWALA (Dunya News) - The election tribunal has declared null and void the election of MPA Muhammad Ashraf Warraich and ordered re-election in 33 polling stations of PP-37 Gujranwala.

Muhammad Ashraf Warraich was the candidate of ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) party.

According to details, Justice Kazim Malik ordered to hold re-polling in 33 polling stations of PP-37 Gujranwala within seven days.

The decision was taken in response to a petition filed by PML-Q leader Nasir Cheema who also contended for the same seat.

The petitioner alleged rigging in PP-37 and claimed that Warraich’s victory was engineered.

Tribunal disqualifies PML-N MPA, orders re-election in PP-37 Gujranwala
Last Updated On 05 August,2014 About 5 minutes ago
231375_25574305.jpg

Muhammad Ashraf Warraich belonged to Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N).

GUJRANWALA (Dunya News) - The election tribunal has declared null and void the election of MPA Muhammad Ashraf Warraich and ordered re-election in 33 polling stations of PP-37 Gujranwala.

Muhammad Ashraf Warraich was the candidate of ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) party.

According to details, Justice Kazim Malik ordered to hold re-polling in 33 polling stations of PP-37 Gujranwala within seven days.

The decision was taken in response to a petition filed by PML-Q leader Nasir Cheema who also contended for the same seat.

The petitioner alleged rigging in PP-37 and claimed that Warraich’s victory was engineered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom