What's new

PML-N Political Desk

10511184_10202153651391469_2665697118724087617_n.jpg

So what ?most of these are elected by people in direct elections , you cannot critsize peoples verdict like abid shair ali, bilal yaseen, mohsin latif, captain safdar, hamza and CM punjab. dont criticise on the verdict of people.

View attachment 37078

Someone tell this idiot Josh, He gave us Metro Bus. :sarcastic:

I know this guy. He's good friends with your IK's wife. Next, I've witnessed growth in Lahore myself when I visited Pakistan, India and China a couple of years ago. I see a LOT of people just hate talking. Could someone give me some hard numbered facts about corruption in Punjab and lies about the provincial government? I don't need emotional / marketing statements from others who don't like Punjab's government. But hard cold numbers that show where wrong happened.
Even I wanted to bid on a contract put out by the Punjab government for auditing of Metro bus and other huge projects, the goal was to find out from third parties from the West as to where corruption may have occurred.
Transparency international won that contract and audit results showed less than 10% corruption on the lowest level in materials. Which is very common anywhere in the world.

If people with negative sentiment don't have hard proven cold facts to provide, why are you guys pulling other's legs who are in power AND are ACTUALLY doing the work?
When will you guys stop this drama of pulling government down for your own stupid and selfish reasons? Do you not care about your country or its 200 million people, their future and your OWN kids future?

This drama in unbelievable!!! Lastly, if you do find corruption being done by the government, why not take them to supreme court? A proof is a proof, when you give it out on he media.....the Supreme court will have to act on it (in case you guys might say even the Supreme Court is owned by the government, which is ludicrous and flat out silly)

I know this guy. He's good friends with your IK's wife. Next, I've witnessed growth in Lahore myself when I visited Pakistan, India and China a couple of years ago. I see a LOT of people just hate talking. Could someone give me some hard numbered facts about corruption in Punjab and lies about the provincial government? I don't need emotional / marketing statements from others who don't like Punjab's government. But hard cold numbers that show where wrong happened.
Even I wanted to bid on a contract put out by the Punjab government for auditing of Metro bus and other huge projects, the goal was to find out from third parties from the West as to where corruption may have occurred.
Transparency international won that contract and audit results showed less than 10% corruption on the lowest level in materials. Which is very common anywhere in the world.

If people with negative sentiment don't have hard proven cold facts to provide, why are you guys pulling other's legs who are in power AND are ACTUALLY doing the work?
When will you guys stop this drama of pulling government down for your own stupid and selfish reasons? Do you not care about your country or its 200 million people, their future and your OWN kids future?

This drama in unbelievable!!! Lastly, if you do find corruption being done by the government, why not take them to supreme court? A proof is a proof, when you give it out on he media.....the Supreme court will have to act on it (in case you guys might say even the Supreme Court is owned by the government, which is ludicrous and flat out silly)

You can start here

25 Billions of Corruption Happened in Sasti Roti Scheme - Rauf Klasra Unearth Mega Scandal | Tune.pk

By the way there are many cases against shareef brothers in court however no action.
You know how our justice system works don't you.

Not sure if you are from Lahore or just visited?

Back
Top Bottom