What's new

PML(N) needs this after working so hard in pat 18 months.

Some patwari leader should take @muhammadhafeezmalik to london for few days as well, the guy is working days and nights on this forum. He also deserves some fresh air of London. :lol:
You know what the funny thing is, i actually know people like @muhammadhafeezmalik . They jump up and down to defend the corruption of the corrupt, in the other thread he is defending the corruption of Fawad Hasan Fawad and Ahad Cheema. I have personally seen people like these, they don't get a single cent from the corrupt, just praise and how the work they are doing is so important and free lunches and dinners. That's it. I always laugh so hard how stupid these people are, i mean if you're going to defend corruption, atleast benefit some for yourself hahaha

You know what the funny thing is, i actually know people like @muhammadhafeezmalik . They jump up and down to defend the corruption of the corrupt, in the other thread he is defending the corruption of Fawad Hasan Fawad and Ahad Cheema. I have personally seen people like these, they don't get a single cent from the corrupt, just praise and how the work they are doing is so important and free lunches and dinners. That's it. I always laugh so hard how stupid these people are, i mean if you're going to defend corruption, atleast benefit some for yourself hahaha
Foot soldiers ... have big name in their personal groups on the basis of some acquaintance with these party leaders..

Sometimes it seems that Pakistan was not achieved through struggle, rather the British got tired of our actions and got rid of us.
1694614215268.png

Filthy, smelly, old perverts. I hope and pray everyday they die horrible deaths and their entire nasal suffer.

So it seems that top tier leadership of PML(N) decided to leave country that they ruled for past 18 months. This is so heart warming that they are enjoying their stay in London till Pakistani people would invite them again to be ruled over.

Maderchod dallay. I hope somebody takes the law into their own hands and runs them over with their car.

I wish death upon these bastards.

Back
Top Bottom