What's new

PML-N Most Experienced and Qualified Team

experienced my a**

the last time he left the country pakistan reserves were less than 1billion and a growth rate of 1.7%..

people say he has changed alot..may be he is.

this is the reason if he could manage 5% growth rate by next year..would be a big improvement.

Don't worry you will experience wisdom of Ilzam Khan in KPK. :D

You cant blame Patriotic Pakistanis for being upset as this political party has been in power twice before and exactly nothing to show for. You cant expect all of sudden same ole same ole will change,But They have 5 years this time to prove it and i get he feeling and you can refute me all you like they will fall flat on their faces once again.

Security situation Number one issue Nawaz wants to negotiate with Taliban and is in political alliance with ASWJ.TTP has negotiated peace so many times just to re-assemble and start all over again and this time wont be any exception either,ASWJ is a sectarian party and has no interest in running the country.Their agenda is simple and to carry out their agenda which means no security period.

Energy shortages cant be over come in few months requires long term immediate investment which will require money and taxation which Mr NAwaz will not impose as most of his support in Punjab is rich business man.

SO good luck as reform needed will effect greatly the people in power themselves and thats not bloody likely to happen.

You have issues with PML-N gov in centre and Punjab but you have KPK lets see if IK can full fill his promises there. PTI don't even have a right person for CM and here you giving me lectures.

Your response prove what most educated Pakistanis fear that morons that support PML-N dont understand the consequences of their ballot.

Your response prove what most educated Pakistanis fear that morons that support PML-N dont understand the consequences of their ballot.

I tried but you can't convince uneducated person no matter how genuine your effort is, in the end i suggest you to worry about KPK infact NEW KPK we know our responsibilities and we will deliver.

I like Miftah Ismail, the way he talks and his attitude wonderful

You have issues with PML-N gov in centre and Punjab but you have KPK lets see if IK can full fill his promises there. PTI don't even have a right person for CM and here you giving me lectures.

How come Pervaiz khattak is not a right person? Got any facts to support your slander?

It is not the qualifications of any team are important or not.

It is the polcies created and implemented by the team in power that are important.

We already know who these people are. What we need to see is what they actually DO in office and how this performance helps the country.

It is not the qualifications of any team are important or not.

It is the polcies created and implemented by the team in power that are important.

We already know who these people are. What we need to see is what they actually DO in office and how this performance helps the country.

Their policy is same it was last two times 5 for me None for you :pissed:

Their policy is same it was last two times 5 for me None for you :pissed:

There is nothing permanent in politics Sir.

What they did so many years ago is not a true measure of what might happen now. Pakistan has changed so much the last time he was in power, and therefore the policies will change too.

Having some highly qualified people in the cabinet is okay, but it is also to have less educated persons on board with close touch with the society and common man. After all a government is chosen to serve the people - most of whom live ordinary lives in the rural area.

Impressive resume! btw what's the deal with their headmaster? has he got as good a qualification as his sub-ordinates?

Impressive resume! btw what's the deal with their headmaster? has he got as good a qualification as his sub-ordinates?

He would have passed the 3rd grade had he not failed the second

There is nothing permanent in politics Sir.

What they did so many years ago is not a true measure of what might happen now. Pakistan has changed so much the last time he was in power, and therefore the policies will change too.

A leopard cannot change its spots

lol is se high caliber team tou PTI ki hai :P lol experience of looting i would say which pml n team have :D

Back
Top Bottom