What's new

PML-N Is Absolutely Responsible for crime against humanity

so much has been said about various operations, and there are so many contradictory statements from involved people that it is difficult to conclude who is telling the truth.
But most likely no one is telling 100% truth.

Guys, they are all beating about the bush!

Ch. Nisar was initially making haughty claims about deciding about Musharraf's trial now or never in the parliament and all of a sudden he shifted gear towards MQM who promptly replied and the main discussion was derailed.

You know what i think???
I think that Ch. Nisar wanted to derail the discussion on the trial and still be seen as the one who wants there to be a trial...It seems this was all a deliberate tactic since the intent is not to serve justice but to score political points.

Come on you hypocrites, try Musharraf in courts and please set a precedent for accountability of the elite...the day is not far when you too shall be tried in courts.

It is the thought of making the nation powerful enough to demand such trials that stays the hands of all our political parties...they dare not start such a trend for surely all of our parties have many rotten eggs who should be put in jails if the nation tastes blood of the forbidden...:)

This is all primarily a hogwash to be perceived as wanting justice whereas they want status quo...it does have the secondary value of making all of us argue with eachother while not realizing what the bigger picture is...

So i say...Please trial Musharraf or stop being the pompous champions of all that is proclaimed good.

Nawaz Sharif was the creation of a dictator who nurtured him and made him into what he is today, he really has to apologize to the nation for his past action before asking for a trial of dictators...the fact he is too arrogant to ever accept his mistakes is quite evident to me...

Last edited:
Nawaz Sharif signed first MoU with Chinese Prime minister for the joint production of JF-17Credit goes to PML-N.:chilli:

Nawaz Sharif Also Gave Kargil To India Not Pervez Musharraf

Neither Nawaz sharif is acceptable to us nor asif zardari. we need a good leader.democracy is one of the poor system.there should be a king in pakistan.what about Imran khan to be first king of Pakistan????????

Back
Top Bottom