What's new

PML-N government and Election commission nexus exposed

Nawaz Sharif always qwant his own empires

Great proofs!!!! A few people talking conspiracy theories, without proofs, and on YAWN tv (or ARY). At the end of the video, it should say "this program was paid for by "Pakistan's Totally Insincere" (PTI) and the viewers are advised that Yawn TV has a business relationship behind running add for revenue purposes"!!! Like they do on the Western media so people know when it becomes Yellow journalism!!!

Great proofs!!!! A few people talking conspiracy theories, without proofs, and on YAWN tv (or ARY). At the end of the video, it should say "this program was paid for by "Pakistan's Totally Insincere" (PTI) and the viewers are advised that Yawn TV has a business relationship behind running add for revenue purposes"!!! Like they do on the Western media so people know when it becomes Yellow journalism!!!

Take them to court..... lolz isnt that what u use to cry about ?

Why not find out if they are not telling truth ? prove them wrong

Take them to court..... lolz isnt that what u use to cry about ?

Why not find out if they are not telling truth ? prove them wrong

Well, you posted it, like you post ALL other crap and irrational paid media bickering on here. So why don' YOU take them to court??? Why post useless paid propaganda videos vs. taking them to the court. These "tea time" discussions don't change the reality as NS is STILL in power and IK.....struggling with his marriage now. Mrs. Khan, as I predicted, has become another PMLN for him INSIDE his own house :rofl:, because IK doesn't have leadership and he doesn't know how to handle anything properly!!! Parliament attack and sit-ins are two other examples besides his own NEW political opponent inside his own house :cheers:.

So yea, instead of posting crappy videos, and juicy talk like IK does, take these people to the court. If NS is sent to the jail, I'd be the last one to complain about it, AS LONG as the proper court proceedings were done and NS was legally proven guilty.

YES EVERYONE GET JUSTICE IN PAKISTANI JUDIAL SYSTEM.
Well, you posted it, like you post ALL other crap and irrational paid media bickering on here. So why don' YOU take them to court??? Why post useless paid propaganda videos vs. taking them to the court. These "tea time" discussions don't change the reality as NS is STILL in power and IK.....struggling with his marriage now. Mrs. Khan, as I predicted, has become another PMLN for him INSIDE his own house :rofl:, because IK doesn't have leadership and he doesn't know how to handle anything properly!!! Parliament attack and sit-ins are two other examples besides his own NEW political opponent inside his own house :cheers:.

So yea, instead of posting crappy videos, and juicy talk like IK does, take these people to the court. If NS is sent to the jail, I'd be the last one to complain about it, AS LONG as the proper court proceedings were done and NS was legally proven guilty.

Yeah, when you're govt you have more chances to win by making changes. Well, its seem they will win next election may be.

Back
Top Bottom