What's new

PMC a icon of incompetence and corruption , a havoc for Pak students

You are one of most unaware person of The entire pDf ,just remember your this reply it's enough to guess your level of knowledge , people like you are responsible for downfall of PDF, and especially when the think tank analyst, I think to think you need brain and you are a brainless creature ,just look your first reply to this thread where you have said hands off instead of hats off, now coming to your this stupid disclaimer of people have money should go to private collage ! I simply say read the PMC regulations ,to get admissions in Pvt college one have to pass PMC MDCT with minimum 65 percent marks and then to pass that colleges separate entry test then after completing MBBS one have to pass PMC NLE,
You are getting emotional for something that has been happening for a long time. Do you think PMDC was innocent or there was no corruption under other governments? You are talking about papers being leaked. Let me tell you the first hand experience of something related to PMDC.
My nephew couldn't make merit for the govt medical colleges a few years ago. We applied for him to get him admitted in private medical colleges including Sharif Medical City. My cousin got a phone call from one of the PMLN goonies the same day that why dont you work with us and we will get your nephew a seat in the medical college of your choice. He was tempted to pay PKR 5m that they asked for and had a meetings with a couple of people from Allama Iqbal Medical college and PMDC. He was assured that it was a legit offer if you can call it legit. But in the end, we talked him out of it as this would have been robbing someone of their right who actually made the merit. I doubt that a deserving student got the seat in the end but this is how things played out a few years ago.

Hands off to the students who think that taking test is injustice ...
Do you even know the problem??
Or are you just pissing in the wind?
This gov has destroyed the education system of Pakistan. When you have people like Shafqat Mehmood and Murad Raas you cant expect anything good out of this system.

This so called think tank analyst is a biased and clueless person he sees everything from a political party prospective, have zero knowledge what's happening around he is here to defend all the nonsenses and corruption done by this so called tabdeeli clowns, he is here to give negative rating to some simple logical things , even if someone points his own miskes he gives negative rating , what a waste of time interacting with him,
I wouldn't be too harsh on him it is based on his perspective of the matter, his own experiences also shape his thinking on it which can be legitimate. He is right in that there are people who really want a free pass and they are quite loud and hence receive the spotlight more, hence why the people who have legitimate concerns are downed out in all the chaos of it.

But yes overall PMC looks like it's being run on an ad-hoc basis despite having preparation of a year prior they did not prepare for eventualities such as other test clashes, issues with the examination systems malfunctioning, data not being processed properly etc. I will cut them some slack in that there was Covid but it really shouldn't be used as an excuse given the multitude of problems

You are getting emotional for something that has been happening for a long time. Do you think PMDC was innocent or there was no corruption under other governments? You are talking about papers being leaked. Let me tell you the first hand experience of something related to PMDC.
My nephew couldn't make merit for the govt medical colleges a few years ago. We applied for him to get him admitted in private medical colleges including Sharif Medical City. My cousin got a phone call from one of the PMLN goonies the same day that why dont you work with us and we will get your nephew a seat in the medical college of your choice. He was tempted to pay PKR 5m that they asked for and had a meetings with a couple of people from Allama Iqbal Medical college and PMDC. He was assured that it was a legit offer if you can call it legit. But in the end, we talked him out of it as this would have been robbing someone of their right who actually made the merit. I doubt that a deserving student got the seat in the end but this is how things played out a few years ago.
No doubt things were being played wrong and corruptly since years but people's were anticipating improvements from IK not deterioration, and in 3 years what is improved ? If nonnies and peeeplas are responsible for each and every sin then who is responsible to catch them and hang these bastards ? Ik can't because the filth dirt leftover by nonnies and peeeplas is with him and is darly to him,it's just like someone falls in a drain (gutter) gets his hands clothes dirty and asks Imran Khan to help him to clean up with water but instead of giving water Imran gives him a bottle of urine and asks him wash up and his supporters applaud Ik saying that wao look IK have give water of french spring to this chave to clean his dirt. They will only know this when they themself fall on in a gutter and IK gives them the same water to clean,

With all due respects, the whole country is incompetent and corrupt from top to the bottom.

No doubt things were being played wrong and corruptly since years but people's were anticipating improvements from IK not deterioration, and in 3 years what is improved ? If nonnies and peeeplas are responsible for each and every sin then who is responsible to catch them and hang these bastards ? Ik can't because the filth dirt leftover by nonnies and peeeplas is with him and is darly to him,it's just like someone falls in a drain (gutter) gets his hands clothes dirty and asks Imran Khan to help him to clean up with water but instead of giving water Imran gives him a bottle of urine and asks him wash up and his supporters applaud Ik saying that wao look IK have give water of french spring to this chave to clean his dirt. They will only know this when they themself fall on in a gutter and IK gives them the same water to clean,
Like @ARMalik said, the country is corrupt and incompetent. Even in a business the most difficult thing to implement is change. Here we are talking about a country.

What about if someone clear part 1 of pmdc n next government cancel that clear exam and said give again according to new system and again next gouverment demolish pmdc and converter into pmdc again?what you guys said about this system

Like @ARMalik said, the country is corrupt and incompetent. Even in a business the most difficult thing to implement is change. Here we are talking about a country.
Yes sir you y right، but one should not have wasted 17 year abusing this system 3 years on container bashing and calling others hounds and then in the end saying the "whole system and nation is corrupt so I decided to live with it " " but yet my governance is like that of Risyast e Madina, infact he is committing blasphemy by saying this and hurting the sentiments of the true lovers of the riyasat e Madina and its wali (PBUH) He is infact one of those made up saints of madina which were later delt by Noor u din zangi (RS)

Last edited:
Best of luck my friend.

The issues u r mentioning r your fears. I am a fellow chartered accountant and the situation u r mentioning (except for wrong answers and multiple papers) is quite common in CA.

People claiming paper to be out of questions. People having top positions falling. Me myself was a group of 4 top students of my region in luding one topper of karachi board started CA at the same time and out 4 of us i had the lowest marks. However by the passage of time i was the one who completed it the earliest of all. Furthermore in our CA exams alot of toppers of karachi board and joined failed and left.

So passing one exam doesnot means u can pass others as well. Every exams has different standard and different requirements.

Babar is the best but if he failed to perform on 2 pitch whereas a bowler score better than him in batting than does it means bowler or the stadium management was cheating or the process is flawed ? No it means u failled to perform on the particular day in particular game.

With respect to wrong questions, papers are made by humans so if someone is doing mistakes then it can be improved. But it doesnot means the system is wrong.

U r too young to get afraid of these tests. Keeping pushing yourself against all the odds believing in yourself
Cleared the test alhumdullilah. 40 mcqs in total were out of syllabus/incomplete. One of the physics questions relating to AC/DC was particularly hard, I memorized it, came home and googled it, it turned out to be a question from bachelor's of electronic engineering....

Anyhow, the entire question bank of PMC got leaked today on social media and 5 days of exams are still left so we can expect extreme levels of cheating now. There's a case that Jibran Nasir is fighting on behalf of premeds regarding all this on Monday, let's see what happens.

The systems shut down three times during my exam and every single student had a different paper because the computer algorithm picked out questions there on the spot and presented them to students. No idea how fairness in difficulty level was maintained.

I seriously hope there's a reconduct on paper with transparency, so that atleast the ones who didn't clear it, know where they went wrong.

Edit: So far according to tallies, around 500-550 (upper bound) students in all of Sindh have cleared the test, out of around 35000ish, lowest its ever been. No idea what's gonna happen this year regarding admissions to govt sector. My friend's professor in DUHS said that govt uni managements are aware of this MCAT named joke PMC is taking, and they can never settle for less than the absolute best intellectuals. Therefore they're also working as much as they can to find a way around this.

PS: Thankyou for the prayers, all of them certainly helped when it mattered 😁

Last edited:
Cleared the test alhumdullilah. 40 mcqs in total were out of syllabus/incomplete. One of the physics questions relating to AC/DC was particularly hard, I memorized it, came home and googled it, it turned out to be a question from bachelor's of electronic engineering....

Anyhow, the entire question bank of PMC got leaked today on social media and 5 days of exams are still left so we can expect extreme levels of cheating now. There's a case that Jibran Nasir is fighting on behalf of premeds regarding all this on Monday, let's see what happens.

The systems shut down three times during my exam and every single student had a different paper because the computer algorithm picked out questions there on the spot and presented them to students. No idea how fairness in difficulty level was maintained.

I seriously hope there's a reconduct on paper with transparency, so that atleast the ones who didn't clear it, know where they went wrong.

Edit: So far according to tallies, around 500-550 (upper bound) students in all of Sindh have cleared the test, out of around 35000ish, lowest its ever been. No idea what's gonna happen this year regarding admissions to govt sector. My friend's professor in DUHS said that govt uni managements are aware of this MCAT named joke PMC is taking, and they can never settle for less than the absolute best intellectuals. Therefore they're also working as much as they can to find a way around this.

PS: Thankyou for the prayers, all of them certainly helped when it mattered 😁
Congratulations on clearing test ,and thanks for verifying all the points which i raised because a water tank analyst was saying me liar and was saying me hands off instead of hats off,

Being a medical professional myself,, I feel sad hearing this.
Situation seems grim,,incompetent,corrupt,politicians and bureaucrats should not play with the future of med aspirants.
But I will say this to all aspirants,, this is not going to be the last of the hurdles u will face. And the apathy u r receiving from everyone, is not going to end,,, ever.
Even if u get admission,thr is post grad hurdle,,even after completing ur studies,,, u will have to work under same corrupt incompetent bureaucrats, babus,,, inadequate health infra,,a thankless n vengeful society,, deplorable working conditions,, unending duty hours,,, is what awaits u.
So take be careful before taking this path.

Back
Top Bottom