What's new

PM Shahbaz Sharif did not dare to name India in his 6th September speech

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Without naming India first few minutes passive talk about the 6th of September and later twist the whole speech toward the Pak army's role in the flood. Not talk about Kashmir, no talk about terror attacks on Pak army and sacrifices against terrorism.

What a fvckin chicken just like his brother.

Last edited:
I thought they procured quite alot of equipments and set aside budget to compose a song.

Or was it last year’s budget?

no, kinda expensive and budget issues.
what budget? when did Izzat Maaf Lumber 1 cared about budget or country or people?

I thought they procured quite alot of equipments and set aside budget to compose a song.

Or was it last year’s budget?
every year they need new modern equipment for geet!

We so advanceeee!!!!

Sunta kon hai isko ?
kabi kabi check kar lana chaya ... bhoooot bara funkar haa...otherwise i change the channel when see his photuu on screen... but haven't seen GEOTV for months ... lolzz

kabi kabi check kar lana chaya ... bhoooot bara funkar haa...otherwise i change the channel when see his photuu on screen... but haven't seen GEOTV for months ... lolzz
Do you people watch tv in 2022o_Oo_O

kabi kabi ...vesa computer kafi ha..
i have stopped watching tv since many many years ago . all the info news are now on internet . i feel sick if i have to watch tv scrap few minutes

Without naming India first few minutes passive talk about the 6th of September and later twist the whole speech toward the Pak army's role in the flood.

What a fvckin chicken just like his brother.

They should replace their lion with a chicken. Every time they chicken out.

Back
Top Bottom