What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif send mitai to Modi on diwali .

You seem to have huge problems with Pakistan military, I can understand that much, but what ISI or military has to do with the thread topic? Besides, there is nothing wrong sending sweet mart or what not but please look at the situation on the borders. What message Nawaz is sending to his troops? It appears to me that Nawaz is totally oblivious of the emotions of Pakistani public and those who are defending this country with their blood. One cant be a leader if does not oblige to the wishes of his people. Rest you are entitled to your opinion.
Ganja is trolling the GHQ and I love him for that despite his hatred for Urdu-speakers.

With our soldiers dying at the borders in hideous/terrorist pakistani attacks, it is going to be a shame to accept sweet from the nation which keep sending terrorists in our country!!

The real lanati is general Pasha who was propping up Idiot Khan while thousands of people died in terrorist incidents. Lanat on the spy master who does not perform his real job.
First of all, you should refrain from using these unprofessional words for General Pasha. I have lots of dis-likeness for General Yahya but even for him I don't use words such as these. Secondly, General Pasha could have done nothing without the consent and approval of the COAS. Once General Michael Mullen complained to General Kiyani regarding the alleged activities of ISI. General Kiyani replied to him, "If this is true, then I should be held responsible because they work under my command".

Ganja is trolling the GHQ and I love him for that despite his hatred for Urdu-speakers.
He is not trolling GHQ, he is trolling his luck, which is running out.

First of all, you should refrain from using these unprofessional words for General Pasha. I have lots of dis-likeness for General Yahya but even for him I don't use words such as these. Secondly, General Pasha could have done nothing without the consent and approval of the COAS. Once General Michael Mullen complained to General Kiyani regarding the alleged activities of ISI. General Kiyani replied to him, "If this is true, then I should be held responsible because they work under my command".
Well the post to which I replied, sent lanat on Ganja. I am perfectly fine with lanat being sent on ganja but then pasha cannot be immune to lanat as well.

Or he's trolling all of India. They have no choice but to accept the sweets otherwise they look like cry babys.

Win win political move from Ganja.

Or he's trolling all of India. They have no choice but to accept the sweets otherwise they look like cry babys.

Win win political move from Ganja.
Perhaps you are right. That's a good way of looking at it.

Then you should just hope that the GHQ doesnt troll both u n ganja...
Hes not trolling GHQ...
Hes trolling every person who has a heart that loves Pakistan and can accept death for it ....

Then you should just hope that the GHQ doesnt troll both u n ganja...
Hes not trolling GHQ...
Hes trolling every person who has a heart that loves Pakistan and can accept death for it ....
GHQ has lost its marbles. They need to sort out FATA first before anything else.

Government employees need to be put in their proper place.

its a short form of pakistanis yar.. There is no intention to insult you guys..

I thought u knew it even few Pakistanis also use Pakis word which is used as gali in west. So plz stop using it thx :)

Nice way to troll Pindi... NS has matured a lot since last time. :)

Back
Top Bottom