What's new

PM Narendra Modi comes to the rescue of former Amity professor, helps her get her due

Fawkes

Reaction score
Country
India
PM Narendra Modi comes to
the rescue of former Amity
professor, helps her get her
due
CNN-IBN | October 24, 2014 10:24
AM
New Delhi: Prime Minister
Narendra Modi came to the rescue
of a professor in Noida. Former
Amity University professor Kavita
Surbhi wrote to the Prime Minister
about how the university hadn't
given her gratuity when she quit.
The university reportedly owed her
Rs 40,000 in gratuity. The Prime
Minister's Office immediately
stepped in and contacted the
University.
The university apologised to the
professor and gave her Rs 1.6 lakh
instead of Rs 40,000.
"After resigning from my job, I kept
waiting for gratuity but it never
came. Then I got in touch with the
PM, who assured me that they will
look into the matter," said
Professor Kavita.
"Within 15 days, they replied and
all through the process, they kept
assuring me that justice will be
done," she added.

PM Narendra Modi comes to the rescue of former Amity professor, helps her get her due - IBNLive

Modi zindabad!!!
plz someone help me, how to contact him???
In my college.... they are not allowing boys to talk with girls!!!! Very cruel management!!

its indian defence am i right ? cant see anything of defence in this thread .

Modi zindabad!!!
In my college.... they are not allowing boys to talk with girls!!!! Very cruel management!!
He might send VHP people tu kabhi dobara nahi sochega ladkiyo se baat karne ki.

OT
Good gesture by PM team.

Modi zindabad!!!
Collage ka naam bata ,i will see if i can do something :D

OT: such news bring trust back into the syestem. :)
Though kinda hard to belive it happend at Amity and not at some collage in Gr.Noida :unsure:

yaar bus mat pooch aaj bhi para hoon hotel main . 1 bajy flight hai wapas jana hai gher . or ki doodh jaleebi kha li :lol:
kha bhi li aur pachaa bhi lee ;)

aur aap sunao ... kab jaa rahe ho syria ISIS ke liye lerne ko :D

kha bhi li aur pachaa bhi lee ;)

aur aap sunao ... kab jaa rahe ho syria ISIS ke liye lerne ko :D
tumhy kiyoon poochoo be? tu kuch or kha .

main syria jaoon ga to pakistan kon chalay ga beta? wesy lakh di lanat aysi dosti per tujhy main zinda chalta phirta passand nhi hoon ? ISIS waly ya to koi or mar jata hai ya wo khud :lol:

tumhy kiyoon poochoo be? tu kuch or kha .

main syria jaoon ga to pakistan kon chalay ga beta? wesy lakh di lanat aysi dosti per tujhy main zinda chalta phirta passand nhi hoon ? ISIS waly ya to koi or mar jata hai ya wo khud :lol:
he he he mamoo aap to gussa hone lag pare :D

are mai to isliye keh raha thaa thaaki aapke jaisee ladineeshakhs ko bhi jannat naseeb ho jaati mai koi aapka dusham thore hi hoon mai to aapka parlok sudharne ki soch raha thaa kyonki is lok me to apne jitne paap kiye hain a-pki narak ki tiket to pakki hai kya pata agar mujahid ban gayee aur shaheed ho gaye aap jaise insaan ko bhi jannat mil jaye :D

yahan bhi maze aur whan bhi maze :D

Though seemingly small, things like these will go long way in revitalising lost trust in our Bureaucratic institutions. Kudos PMO

he he he mamoo aap to gussa hone lag pare :D

are mai to isliye keh raha thaa thaaki aapke jaisee ladineeshakhs ko bhi jannat naseeb ho jaati mai koi aapka dusham thore hi hoon mai to aapka parlok sudharne ki soch raha thaa kyonki is lok me to apne jitne paap kiye hain a-pki narak ki tiket to pakki hai kya pata agar mujahid ban gayee aur shaheed ho gaye aap jaise insaan ko bhi jannat mil jaye :D

yahan bhi maze aur whan bhi maze :D
na tu rehny de bhai to apni janaat ka soch le.

yahan bhi G main goli or waha ka to pata hi nhi . aysi mujahdi apny pass rakh . saaly banyee mujhy kuty ki mout marwa ker tu meri GFs hathiyaana chahta hai ? no i will better go to hell . balky i will go to hell wahan tu bhi ho ga sunny bhi ho gee or garmi bhi ho gee :D

its indian defence am i right ? cant see anything of defence in this thread .
hum khud frustaye hue hai.......koi deal nahi, agni-v , k4 , k5 missile ke test nahi, arihant ka ata pata nahi......vikramiditya ka naya video bhi nahi aya :mad:.
isliye 2-3months tak Indian defence par esi bakchodi hi hogi:lol:

yaar bus mat pooch aaj bhi para hoon hotel main . 1 bajy flight hai wapas jana hai gher . or ki doodh jaleebi kha li :lol:

Indians dont like Doodh jalebi. They like only hard drink and then fight on Delhi roadside :rofl: Khuda ke bande Khuda ban jate hai

Amity, SRM, LPU, Sharda, IIPM are chutiya universities hope PM will take some concrete steps to close such universities or make stringent rules to help increase their quality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom