What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mods on pdf are censoring stuff as well. Many threads and messaging being deleted for no reason.
Looks like black vigo reached them.
most live outside Pakistan- its just that they realize just how dangerous too much OTT criticism can be, its more out of patriotism/ or what they feel is right for the country
than being scared or something

I never thought Establishments are so Stubborn and Stone minded
Power is a curse and its proving every passing day

If the establishment will not realize the reality and accept the will of people
they are going to face nightmares coming reality

it might end in mutually assured destruction without NUKES

For us majority in Pakistan whether in Pakistan or overseas, in front of us, the Pakistan establishment was caught red-handed. Now they are threatening veterans not to stand with IK or they will face the repercussions, threatening kids on social media I mean insane man beyond LOW!

it is totally unfortunate that you are believing on the statement of a politician but not your army.

It is very clear that US did not ask for a military base in Pakistan but a journalist asked a question to Imran khan during the interview.

"Absolutely wrong" - he said during the interview.... That's fine

But later due to vote politics and internal popularity, Imran khan continued with the statement,,,,,,,,,,

BUt A good leader never plays with international relations and politics, the best was if foreign officer should have clarified that US government did not ask. And moved on from the issue

You can not damage relationships with foreign countries due to Internal politics and popularity.

The stubborn reaction and panic in the establishment show the admission on their part of losing popular support. And fairly i am expecting another ISPR briefing after Karachi jalsa. You will see a serious level of hurdles and interferences in upcoming PTI jalsa from mobile network disturbance, communication issues, media blackout & roads blockade and so on. Apparently, they've adopted a tactical strategy (retaliatory course of action) to undermine Khan's moves. Interesting game ahead. Besides this, soon Election commission will restart the proceedings of the foreign-funded case. Carrot & stick won’t work here. The damage is beyond repairable.

Last edited:
First - you need to set your country flags correctly asap.

Second:

1649985152374.png

Question to GHQ: What evidence do you have, what constructive evidence do you have regarding Indian "Conspiracy" and "Interference"?

Any constructive evidence of India behind TTP? India behind Hussain Haqqani? India behind MQM? Indian interferences in Pakistan's internal politics? India's conspiracy against us in Afghanistan?

If you only have circumstantial evidence or a somewhat little bit of physical, then we have more than enough about you in this entire fiasco. Amicably, let's draw a parallel line and list down the conspiracies and interferences. The nation wants to know the definition and differentiation as per the establishment's POV.
This nobody has destroyed ISPR and what Asim and Asif built in ISPR.

Establishment hasn't made a decision, it has made a Bajwation. Decisions have a sense of porpose and you make them to achieve something positive. Bajwation doesn't demand any of that.
Indeed Bajwa has made a monumental mistake.

Mods on pdf are censoring stuff as well. Many threads and messaging being deleted for no reason.
Looks like black vigo reached them.
They ARE the Black Vigo my bro 😂

The stubborn reaction and panic in the establishment show the admission on their part of losing popular support. And fairly i am expecting another ISPR briefing after Karachi jalsa. You will see a serious level of hurdles and interferences in upcoming PTI jalsa from mobile network disturbance, communication issues, media blackout & roads blockade and so on. Apparently, they've adopted a tactical strategy (retaliatory course of action) to undermine Khan's moves. Interesting game ahead. Besides this, soon Election commission will restart the proceedings of the foreign-funded case. Carrot & stick won’t work here. The damage is beyond repairable.
They can try all this but how will they change public's view of reality that they've seen with their own eyes??

Any counter trend they try to start fizzles out and is rejected.
The narrative ISPR interns and ex servicemen are trying to push on Twitter is also dying out.

So many ex servicemen are also making veiled criticism about Bajwa and his ghq cabinet on YouTube. And some ex servicemen of Twitter have now gone underground.

If they can't win the people back and establishment under Bajwa jeeps sliding towards Draconian North Korea style antics of crack downs on young Pakistanis. I'm afraid we could end up in a civil conflict. What we avoided at our worst under leadership of Raheel Sharif. Will now be staring at us down the gun barrel.

@HRK bro you have some excellent posts in this regard. Can we compile all of them? Especially channel 24 news owner acting as a messenger/agent and is clearly accompanying zardari in the most crucial event to secure MQM ( avoided camera and hid his face).
Possible but the issue is I don't even remember in how many threads I have posted on this topic .... specially about the tweet you are asking I don't know it was posted on this thread or in any other thread
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=

@HRK bro you have some excellent posts in this regard. Can we compile all of them? Especially channel 24 news owner acting as a messenger/agent and is clearly accompanying zardari in the most crucial event to secure MQM ( avoided camera and hid his face).
Link of the post in which the tweet you were asking is here (click)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom