What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
So what this does is, if the opposition forms a government prior to elections, they will immediately start proceedings against IK on various corruption charges to put him and key party members out of contention or at least to dent his reputation before elections.

Interesting times ahead.

The real enemy of Pakistan sits comfortably at GHQ and sips his coffee whilst everyone blames the SC.
Look what the Pakistan Defence Forum has come to, lol. The Pakistan Armed Forces have now being deemed enemies of Pakistan.

Bro this is what I am trying to explain to anti IK wannabees, SC has overstepped its domain and can't tell the president and the parliament on how to go on thier business, speaker still holds ace of cards.
Which brings me to my original question, how will SC enforce its decision? Will it ask the army to do so? we all know where Bajwa's loyalties lie.

Which economic policy of his was bad, name one?
None instead there was a boom in export now let's see how things goes on typical bs and pimps are these judges and the people who support PDM pml ppp go start pimping now you might get some rewards bagarat loog

Does anybody remember in the early days of the US imposed 'war on terror' a cartoon was produced by a leading American Newspaper. It depicted a strong US solider ordering his dog to find more terrorist. Yes, Pakistan was depicted as the dog.
There was limited outrage by the Pak government at the time. The US answered its Pakistani critics back with a horrid arrogant statement 'A mans best friend is his dog'.

Implying
PAKISTAN SHALL ALWAYS REMIAN A DOG or B*TCH OF THE US!!!

Pakistanis have lost ALL izzat!

Drone strikes
Rymond Davies case
2011 Salala attack NATO (US) forces deliberately killing 20 Pak soliders
Etc....

@waz

Best course of action for IK and Co. from this point forward, is to ignore the order and dare SC to try enforcing it.

Thats what I am saying.. .dekhtay hain kya ukhaaarta hey ye bajwa and co pdm... sab say pehla kaam Bajwa aur sab commanders ko SACK karay including ISI chief aur sab jo jo evidence jo jo kuch huta raha sab samnay rakhday la kar...

1. Get full control of PTV and PEMRA
2. come on the TV with all the evidences
3. Sack Bajwa and ISI Chief live on TV

Phir jo maza haina game ka

Back
Top Bottom