What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pakistan is in a state of Perdition...

It's a long long road to Azaadi and redemption(if Allah is willing to forgive the sins)

It's a long, the most difficult road to freedom and sovereignty, will take some doing.

Not that easy...

Follow adeel warraich and siddique jaan

ہمیں غدار کہا جارہا ہے، شہبازشریف آپ کا تو نام کسی نے نہیں لیا، آپ کیوں اپنے اوپر لے رہے ہیں؟؟؟ جسٹس جمال خان مندو خیل کا شہباز شریف کو جواب
To is main ghalat kya kaha ja raha hai?:lol:

Court is going to rule against PTI most probably

All of PTI resigning from the parliament was the best possible way out for PTI which they didn't take

If the supreme does decide to reverse the speaker ruling unconstitutional, technically the speaker will find other ways, one of the option is once the NCV has been disposed the opposition can't submit it for another 6 months, anyway let's wait and see what SC verdict will do?

I told earlier, it is delaying tactics.

They thought that awaam/people will forget about Imran Khan removal and sit quietly.

The foreign puppets PDM (who met with foreign ambassadors to illegally topple PTI govt) must be tried and punished under Article 6. If state institutions can't do it, then people will do it.

If the supreme does decide to reverse the speaker ruling unconstitutional, technically the speaker will find other ways, one of the option is once the NCV has been disposed the opposition can't submit it for another 6 months, anyway let's wait and see what SC verdict will do?

Supreme court has no jurisdiction in parliamentary affairs.

fpavelawyagzt6l-jpeg.830137

Court is going to rule against PTI most probably

All of PTI resigning from the parliament was the best possible way out for PTI which they didn't take

PTI can still resign en masse from the parliament, that is an option they are looking to.

But what if PDM calls for by-elections. And EC (being on PMLN payroll) comes with the solution that EC can arrange for the Zimni elections....

Yes it will create chaos and govt. function will be difficult.

Central Punjab only
Which is enough
If win central punjab and loose every where else you will still win

I told earlier, it is delaying tactics.

They thought that awaam/people will forget about Imran Khan removal and sit quietly.

The foreign puppets PDM (who met with foreign ambassadors to illegally topple PTI govt) must be tried and punished under Article 6. If state institutions can't do it, then people will do it.

Supreme court has no jurisdiction in parliamentary affairs.

fpavelawyagzt6l-jpeg.830137
What people
People think "جی ہان ہم کمی ہیں "

People had zero response when the country was literally bombed ..interference is small thing

Tell me about chai, palm oil, high quality refine sugar and imported cheese price

Which is enough
If win central punjab and loose every where else you will still win

What people
People think "جی ہان ہم کمی ہیں "

People had zero response when the country was literally bombed ..interference is small thing

Tell me about chai, palm oil, high quality refine sugar and imported cheese price

FPrQTm4WUBE06lT.jpg

PMLN won 50 out of 82 seats
My guess they will take 80 this time and south punjab independs will join them and that would be enough to form a govt if not PPPP hey na

PMLN is dead and finished. They sold the country's sovereignty after meeting with foreign ambassadors. They're traitors in the eyes of public.

PTI can still resign en masse from the parliament, that is an option they are looking to.

But what if PDM calls for by-elections. And EC (being on PMLN payroll) comes with the solution that EC can arrange for the Zimni elections....

Yes it will create chaos and govt. function will be difficult.

How can they do by elections on 100 plus seats?

Back
Top Bottom