• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
‏آج آپکو الیکشن میں جانے سے کیا مسئلہ ہے جسٹس جمال مندوخیل
مسئلہ آئین توڑنے کا ہے، شہباز

آئین کی مرمت ہم کر دینگے، جسٹس جمال
مندوخیل

جج صاحب اب قوم کے وسیع تر مفاد میں موچی بھی بنیں گے
I am sure he didnt say the last line or did he?

واہ واہ 50 روپے کی گارنٹی پر مجرم کو فرار کروانے والے کو سپریم کورٹ میں عزت و احترام سے موقف سننانے کا موقع۔

court can ask for a commission formation to verify those charges, it will take months to reach for any findings...for now court cannot declare opposition as traitors even if they are....PTI did all this, for early elections! Learn to read between the lines. Elections now is PTI victory. Period!
Exactly my thoughts

And i said this yesterday
Commission and election will be the final Verdict

Btw i still do not understand why court is listening Shahbaz Sharif. He is saying first they will do some electoral reforms than will go into the elections only.

court can ask for a commission formation to verify those charges, it will take months to reach for any findings...for now court cannot declare opposition as traitors even if they are....PTI did all this, for early elections! Learn to read between the lines. Elections now is PTI victory. Period!
Also PTI will win elections in sha Allah
And commission will declare them traitors.

Win-win

Someone just mentioned and requested to open Volume X of JIT as well....matters will be cleared. I still cant figure out why the SC is afraid of ordering a judicial comission in order to investigate the very basis of this turmoil....that letter.
Because the letter is an after thought from the perspective of the SC, nor has it been verified by courts or independent arbitrators, the Deputy Speakers actions - whatever their motivations, are subject to the constitution. Also, a JIT would be a long affair going minimum into weeks and months, convenient for the government and their co-conspirators, but justice would be denied by delay. Whereas this case is open and shut, court could have easily ruled it unconstitutional on Sunday afternoon.

Someone just mentioned and requested to open Volume X of JIT as well....matters will be cleared. I still cant figure out why the SC is afraid of ordering a judicial comission in order to investigate the very basis of this turmoil....that letter.
There is nothing like bomb blast in Volume 10

It's just the legal documents from foreign countries(might acquired illegally) to present before court in Panama case

As we have no contract with foreign countries to share and exchange documents so these documents can not be made public.

Whati dont understand how is shehbaz dharif not in jail as he was the grantor for nawaz sharif who ran away?

Guess law only applies to the poor in pakistan
They shoudl end this bigus thing and simpky over turn nawaz sharif sentence rather then destroying the law

Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 15.18.40.png

Kisi tarah main aik ghantay kay liye PM ban jaoo.

Supreme court should hurry the **** up. Kaam karna hai twitter reload kar kay thak gaya hu :)

Back
Top Bottom