What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
IK is the only obstacle standing. His loss is Pakistanis loss. The fight is no longer about PTI but its for Pakistan now.
IMHO General Bajwa's stance is dubious and most probably he has been compromised. He has to go now. If IK somehow fails in the next elections and doesn't get a visible majority then Bajwa would have played a vital role in this. Why?

The reason is that all those "Lotas" and MQM etc were recruited into PTI by the establishment prior to the 2018 elections. And establishment was responsible for the Govt's stability and to exercise it's legislative powers. Then suddenly midway the establishment decided to be "neutral" against IK and this timeline coincides with the US funded coup on the current Govt. Merely a couple of statements for the sovereignity of the state would have stopped that crazy movement in it's tracks. But they chose to be mysteriously quiet 🤐 🤫. An institution who's known for speaking even if a street hawker comes late to sell the veggies suddenly gone mute on the matters of national security, a well established foreign espionage and direct threats to the sovereignty of the state. So why those people are even in power there? What their duty is? Who's responsible for coin Ops? Is it Islamabad's Police SP responsibility?

I think due to greater national interest and stability of the country IK isn't naming and shaming those characters in uniform which played their part in New World Order. It would have started an uncontrolled uprising against the whole system.

And there would be a civil war in this country if the Armed forces doesn't get to their actual duties immediately of protecting the motherland from any and all threats, rather than being a facilitator in the foreign invasion.

Pakistan and turkey have been tagged.
Erdogan defeated the coup. In Pakistan we have an abundance of traitors.
And, so has Turkey. But, it's not their time like it was a century back. TIME isn't without its MASTER...

At the moment there is a heavy onslaught of 5th generation warfare against Imran Khan. So far he is fighting and wining. If SC tomorrow gives the verdict in PTI favor than entire opposition and anti IK media will be checkmated.
Unfortunately, they'll move to the next round. I am pretty sure Pak has done her homework...

1649114418500.png

At the moment there is a heavy onslaught of 5th generation warfare against Imran Khan. So far he is fighting and wining. If SC tomorrow gives the verdict in PTI favor than entire opposition and anti IK media will be checkmated.
I did not follow SC 2nd day proceeding.
Good thing CJ did not giver otder to dismiss Deputy Speaker ruling.
Game changer shall be If Pak Ambassador communique presented in the court.
I did not consider IK very forward looking but he proving me wrong, he knows his game and will play that card at appropriate time.

I wonder what MQM-P's next plan of action is? Much like roaches, they tend to find a way to survive everytime they're on the verge of death.
Buddy they can we wiped to death, for all I care, if MQM P didn't part ways maybe the government could have survived, but what MQM did was unforgiveable, now they have been exposed, it will become very difficult for them to regain trust amongst the public.

karachiites should dump MQM-P as its litterally just MQM-A
replace them with PSP even JI

I don't think PTI is focused enough to serve Karachi imho

So they have been selling their souls to foreign governments for decades to control the country which explains their constant army bashing.

Since very few people are aware about the actuall aylaamia so it'd be pre mature to jump to the conclusions. A journo is alleging that military provided face saving to the regime ------.

Game changer shall be If Pak Ambassador communique presented in the court

Including the Aylaamia

Buddy they can we wiped to death, for all I care, if MQM P didn't part ways maybe the government could have survived, but what MQM did was unforgiveable, now they have been exposed, it will become very difficult for them to regain trust amongst the public.
You misunderstand, I think they need to be gotten rid of, the problem is that they tend to find ways to survive and stay relevant.

Since very few people are aware about the actuall aylaamia so it'd be pre mature to jump to the conclusions. A journo is alleging that military provided face saving to the regime ------.

Have you seen the letter?

If the army confirms there is a threat, I will take their word for it.

This is change we are aspiring to? Are we trying to be blasphemous nation that poses dharna, burn infrastructures, bully the nation?

That is not good. This is not civilizations that terrorize the environment. And to say this is change? Well, it is more like purana Pakistan; just replace Nawaz Sharif with Imran Khan.

This is change we are aspiring to? Are we trying to be blasphemous nation that poses dharna, burn infrastructures, bully the nation?

That is not good. This is not civilizations that terrorize the environment. And to say this is change? Well, it is more like purana Pakistan; just replace Nawaz Sharif with Imran Khan.

He should go back to Pakistan and return the money he looted with interest. Also ask Zardari to unlock the billions of Benazir stolen money in her swiss account.

Over 30 years they had power and couldn't even solve something as simple as sewage and waste management. How many people randomly dropped dead with viruses from open sewage? Millions must have died over the years.

Loooool. What has this to do with Imran Khan?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom