What's new

PM Imran Khan urges Pakistanis to come out on Friday to observe 'Kashmir Hour'

That's my opinion.
Of course, it exposes the what you have in your mind... always dividing the nation...always squealing and crying... whenever you're asked to do something as simple as coming out of your comfortable home for 30 minutes, you start ridiculing the govt and the nation..

Of course, it exposes the what you have in your mind... always dividing the nation...always squealing and crying... whenever you're asked to do something as simple as coming out of your comfortable home for 30 minutes, you start ridiculing the govt and the nation... SHut Up you useless and selfish old man.
Learn to respect,don't call me as you call your elders.
I am out of my home for long time now and would be first to come forward when anything substantial would be done by Govt.

Nation is always united minus PMLN,PPP,MQM,ANP,PKMP etc which makes upto 60% of Pakistan.

Learn to respect,don't call me as you call your elders.
I am out of my home for long time now and would be first to come forward when anything substantial would be done by Govt.

Nation is always united minus PMLN,PPP,MQM,ANP,PKMP etc which makes upto 60% of Pakistan.
I corrected that :)
But you need to get out of your negative mind set and do when you are called to do something..only then your criticism will be valid and worth listening. For me, if someone declines to pay taxes or steals electricity, pays and takes bribes and then come on the forum and complains against the govt.. he or she is just hypocrite and a large number of crybabies are like that...even worse... they abuse the nation.

I corrected that :)
But you need to get out of your negative mind set and do when you are called to do something..only then your criticism will be valid and worth listening. For me, if someone declines to pay taxes or steals electricity, pays and takes bribes and then come on the forum and complains against the govt.. he or she is just hypocrite and a large number of crybabies are like that...even worse... they abuse the nation.
I have been positive for long time but since coming across system i recon that as @Oscar says it's hopeless at every level only a miracle can save us.
Everyone pays his taxes,gas & electric bills and majority of Pakistanis are not in position of taking bribes.
Tax theft,gas and electric theft is all done by powerful who are always connected with Govt.
You don't have a factory and huge farm land you won't steal anyone of these things.You have industry and huge amount of farming land,you would do that.

Hopefully that would solve whole issue.
I fail to see the logic behind it. I mean what purpose will it serve?

1). If 220-million people come out and do it repeatedly every week, it will be resonated around the world.

2). World and international bodies will not be able to bury the issue, which they are trying to do.

3). It will strengthen the resolve of Kashmiris and all Pakistanis around the world.

4). This is how the political forces work - remember Jinnah and Gandhi's struggle.

5). In case of war, there will be less political pressure on Pakistan (contrary to 1971 and Kargil)

1). If 220-million people come out and do it repeatedly every week, it will be resonated around the world.

2). World and international bodies will not be able to bury the issue, which they are trying to do.

3). This is how the political forces work - remember Jinnah and Gandhi's struggle.

4). In case of war, there will be less political pressure on Pakistan (contrary to 1971 and Kargil)
More then population of J&K have been killed in Syria,Iraq and Afg and world doesn't gives two hoots about it.You can do the maths.

Back
Top Bottom