What's new

PM IK's Five Points for BRI

1. 100 billion trees in next 2 years by all BRI partners
  2. BRI Tourism Corridor
  3. Cooperation on anti-corruption (establish an office)
  4. Poverty alleviation fund
  5. Liberalise trade & investment

Last edited:
They'll have to take the tough decisions first like hanging Nawaz and Zardari and their next of kin including Bilawal khusra and Hamza bastard.

If they can't do that; they can't do these 5 points either.
Did you even read the points?

Wow 100 billion trees, goverment is looking serious about Green Pakistan , This target is difficult but achievable.

BR tourism will also play key role for investment & jobs .
Anti corruption department is also important, All institutions should give free hand to this department, but there are few black sheeps, need to find them and give exemplary punishment.

Wow 100 billion trees, goverment is looking serious about Green Pakistan , This target is difficult but achievable.

BR tourism will also play key role for investment & jobs .
Anti corruption department is also important, All institutions should give free hand to this department, but there are few black sheeps, need to find them and give exemplary punishment.
100 billion in all BRI partner countries, not just Pakistan.

I am not happy with the way IK was received in China. If today, Pakistan stops CPEC, it will be all over for the so called Chinese BRI. My advise to China is that they need to stop being smart arses and treat people with dignity or it will be over for you and your BRI very, very quickly, and you can suck on it.

Did you even read the points?
I did. Incapacity to deliver on the political front would mean IK has his hands tied.
IK will lose the next election if these dolts don't hang. That would mean a wrench in the CPEC works; just as the PTB intended.

I did. Incapacity to deliver on the political front would mean IK has his hands tied.
IK will lose the next election if these dolts don't hang. That would mean a wrench in the CPEC works; just as the PTB intended.
No, you didn't.

I am not happy with the way IK was received in China. If today, Pakistan stops CPEC, it will be all over for the so called Chinese BRI. My advise to China is that they need to stop being smart arses and treat people with dignity or it will be over for you and your BRI very, very quickly, and you can suck on it.

Don't fall for media propaganda. Dignitaries from 39 countries attended, they won't give extra protocol to some and not others.

Classic example of you being a moron... 100 billion trees not by Pakistan alone rather all BRI partners... Do you have the capacity to comprehend simple English?

Back
Top Bottom