What's new

Pledges made at FoDP Only Saudis fulfilled pledge of $200m

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pledges made at FoDP Only Saudis fulfilled pledge of $200m

Federal Finance Minister Shaukat Tareen deplored the failure of Friends of Democratic Pakistan (FoDP) to honour their pledges as so far no substantial inflow came from that forum.

“It is nice about talking to help Pakistan, however when it comes to give Pakistan the funds pledged in the meetings, the situation looks quite contrary,” Tareen told newsmen on Tuesday at the sidelines of a seminar.

He was particularly dejected about the role of USA to help Pakistan financially and release the amount committed at the FoDP forums.

“USA people meet us and discuss only one thing or the other rather than to materialise their commitments,” the finance minister regretted.

Tareen even went on to say that attitude of USA with Pakistan is disgusting and they consider us untouchable.

The minister said that only Saudi Arabia has released $200 million amount to Pakistan pledged at FoDP.

:hitwall:

By Tanveer Ahmed - Daily Times
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

@Ejaz

China hadn't pledged the assistance........... they are directly involved/active in other projects inside Pakistan instead of giving Cash to the Government of Pakistan. (i didn't read any pledges made by China after the FoDP)

What about China, even China didn't release the money?

They do not release money, but they release what ever Pakistan ask from them, no question whatsoever been asked, just done deal, that the story of friendship......... end of story.

:pakistan::china:

this forum (FoDP) is nothing but hypocrisy. and we are allowin this to happen to us

LOL

I think giving "cash" to Pakistani govt. is something nobody would like to do at this moment.

They do not release money, but they release what ever Pakistan ask from them, no question whatsoever been asked, just done deal, that the story of friendship......... end of story.

:pakistan::china:

Can you elaborate, what work China is doing and a rough estimate of its value. I guess Pakistan is not paying them for the work.

PPP Beggers make this ***** FoDP

Pakistan Nations pays 32 Billion $ in Taxes ... & it can be Double if taxation proceedure is improved ...

Begger always BEG ..

***** PPP Govt

We are not even baggers there...
Baggers can also reject what they get....but we cannot...
We have to accept what they give us...
i.e. Zardari will be the President or Musharaf will be the Army Chief..

:pakistan:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom