What's new

Please stop the rape threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you don't want to be confronted by the ugly truth, but deal with it.
Are these threads doing anything to stop rape? If the purpose of those threads was to prevent rape then I would be lauding these efforts. But you guys do it for cheap point scoring purpose.

Central & South Asia section is totally filled with rape threads. It is very disturbing...Please take actions to prevent it.

@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer @Ashes

it all strated from kathua case....
pakistanis take it aas chance to target hindus....it keep going that way for few days... then pakistani start opens threads to highlight every rape crime by a hindu....

then hindus start searching net ....

it all strated from kathua case....
pakistanis take it aas chance to target hindus....it keep going that way for few days... then pakistani start opens threads to highlight every rape crime by a hindu....

then hindus start searching net ....

Blah blah blah. Victim mentality. You are such a victim.

Just stop raping and there will be nothing to search or report on.

Please stop rapes

It is funny. They don't want to have rape topics, but have no issues with rape crimes. Instead of condemning mass rape endemic in Hindustan, they want to conceal their rape habits.

Are these threads doing anything to stop rape? If the purpose of those threads was to prevent rape then I would be lauding these efforts. But you guys do it for cheap point scoring purpose.

point scoring....
may be...but does anyone actually counting....?

Central & South Asia section is totally filled with rape threads. It is very disturbing...Please take actions to prevent it.

@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer @Ashes

Situation so rampant it's better to create a separate Rape and sexual crime section to discuss how our moral condition down so low . We can't ignore what's happening all around us by putting our head buried in sand

They are naming and shaming the culprits. Might not mean much to you, but to many it does.
Then post the news on twitter or facebook. A much greater number of people will notice.

Just looking at the similar thread section makes me think this is not a new issue.

pUM6kp5.png

The best thing in my opinion - if users are really concerned enough on the subject at hand to post relevant threads - would be to have a central thread about the issue, merge previous relevant threads to it and then have the users post new news and opinion articles inside said thread.

Using threads like these for scoring nationalist points is pretty dumb in the first place (if anyone is actually doing it for that), since - for example - both Pakistan and India have pretty horrible rape and sexual abuse problems. It's essentially a kettle calling the pot black kind of thing.

Situation so rampant it's better to create a separate Rape and sexual crime section to discuss how our moral condition down so low . We can't ignore what's happening all around us by putting our head buried in sand
There's no problem if ppl discuss in a mature manner but they simply end up becoming brownie points scoring slug fest. Worse is when ppl compete with each other to open these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom