What's new

Please promote 500 to Military profesional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

BANNED
Reaction score
500,a senior and a well reputed member of this Forum deserves to be promoted to the group of Military professionals.

He served in the elite Israeli Defence Forces and his posts in this forum are highly professional and among the best here.Very few here have the knowledge regarding military matters as much as 500.

So,I hope 500 is promoted to 'Military Professional' by the management.

He does fit the description of a military professional :tup:

But then almost every Israeli has served in IDF at one point or another why should not they all be promoted?

I though 500 was a 'She' ??

According to this logic everyone from Turkey , S.Korea , Israel , Egypt should be given Mil Professional tag as they have served in the military at some point.

500 indeed speaks volumes about Military knowledge , in fact one of a handful of folks out there.
I support the motion but i guess Mil professional is reserved for serving or retired ones but thats just me.

What I find surprising is we have Israelis showing keen intrest on this forum but yet to see anyone from Palestine. Just wondering.

there should be another catagory "military experts" ..
for people who show extensive knowledge on mil tech on this forum....
and yes i like the military stuff 500 writes....very knowledgeable...

Are you high or drunk? or maybe both.

that guy said sejill 2 and qiam 1 missile was a scud...
if he is a professional then I am Cyrus the great.

Hello Mr Cyrus the Great..you have perhaps made great accomplishments..from writing on stone tablets to web forums..Hope the learning curve was not tough!

Although i don't like his flag but i like his avatar - and by reading above posts i guess his posts carries weight. So, to keep the quality discussions on PDF, we must encourage people with good insight rather than troll like me, so I think i should vote for him :tup:

PS: Israel must return robbed land to Palestinians

That was really funny... Althu, i think 500 is a very knowledgeable person. He twists the truth all the time thu, but its understandable since he prob. gets payed/rewarded to do that.

That was really funny... Althu, i think 500 is a very knowledgeable person. He twists the truth all the time thu, but its understandable since he prob. gets payed/rewarded to do that.

he is probably an Israeli agent who is responsible to troll the Iranian threads...
I don't think he should be made an pro, but that it just me.

Our recommendation for 500 is not based on the Pro-Israeli comments the member writes..
Commendation is based on the Military tech threads and comments the member writes here which are very knowledgeable...

For the Israeli comments you are free to counter argue.

He is pretty knowledgeable on military, but we can't even see his personal page, why?

500,a senior and a well reputed member of this Forum deserves to be promoted to the group of Military professionals.

He served in the elite Israeli Defence Forces and his posts in this forum are highly professional and among the best here.Very few here have the knowledge regarding military matters as much as 500.

So,I hope 500 is promoted to 'Military Professional' by the management.

then he might have killed and progressed the aims of zionists, zionists must be condemned not hailed as some professional , israel as a whole is a terror ideological state

dude you just demoted from persian god king to cyrus the great :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom