What's new

Please help hearing random voices from iPhone 8

WaLeEdK2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So I am just sitting on my laptop with my phone turned off beside me on the bed. All the apps, Bluetooth and everything was turned off or closed. All of sudden I hear this random voice on my phone, it sounded like a person having a conversation with someone but I couldn’t hear the other person. I could only hear the one voice. Anyone know what happened or what’s going on?

This has never happened before. It’s the first time something like this has happened.

Siri maybe struggling to deal with lockdown. I don't want to be sexist but should have named it after a guy. It would have learnt to shut up quicker and would not eavesdrop on people.

Siri the first AI casualty of stress.

Dibs on AI therapy profession.

Siri maybe struggling to deal with lockdown. I don't want to be sexist but should have named it after a guy. It would have learnt to shut up quicker and would not eavesdrop on people.

Siri the first AI casualty of stress.

Dibs on AI therapy profession.

I’m not the only one that heard it. I gave my phone to my dad and he heard it too. I came back home like an hour ago. And yea it was a man.

you should dispose your iphone and buy huawei as it is much better and cost effective alternative to iphone

Backup your iPhone on iCloud. Then reset to factory settings. Then check if the problem is solved. If the problem is resolved use your AppleID to recover data from iCloud.

Backup your iPhone on iCloud. Then reset to factory settings. Then check if the problem is solved. If the problem is resolved use your AppleID to recover data from iCloud.

Like I’m not constantly hearing the voice. I just heard it for a couple of minutes and then it randomly went away.

So I am just sitting on my laptop with my phone turned off beside me on the bed. All the apps, Bluetooth and everything was turned off or closed. All of sudden I hear this random voice on my phone, it sounded like a person having a conversation with someone but I couldn’t hear the other person. I could only hear the one voice. Anyone know what happened or what’s going on?
. Most probably your iPhone is infected with a Rat. Either reset to factory settings or download Bitdefender mobile.

The software eggshell is commonly used but there are many others as well. It is easier to rat jailed breaks but other normal ones can also be infected. Could have been some link you clicked that infected you. Or might be your wife keeping and eye on you.

Like I’m not constantly hearing the voice. I just heard it for a couple of minutes and then it randomly went away.
have you installed imo in it? sometimes it happens that some apps are not properly closed down and the adds associated with these apps keep on running in the background.

Could be mental illness, hearing voices in head is a phenomenon associated with mental illness

Phones with power turned off don't make noises

Back
Top Bottom