What's new

Please ban WikiLeaks here, urgently!

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I kindly request Moderators to suspend Wikileaks, there are so many wikileaks on the center attention of Pakistan, really? Wikileaks is full of fiction plot and propagandas, how is that possible they receive secret information every week to public, isn't that Irony? Wikileaks information has little shown other countries including US and allies but Pakistan.

I think, it is important to ban Wikileaks in using weaken public opinions to bash Pakistan Army, GoP, vice versa.

Agreed bro. Pakistan Armed Forces are great, but just because of some of inside traitors like '71 we are being defamed like 71.
Their morale is low and need our support while the whole world point at them.

2010-december-1-what-if-wikileaks-001-600x479.jpg

The worst part is Non-Pakistans making fun of us or insult our country, we must act to ban Wikileaks immediately, I doubt Wikileaks capable to steal powerful information from Top Government headquaters every week everyday. Drama. Wikileaks is already banned in three countries..why not PDF.

wikileaks.jpg

Wikileaks is already banned in three countries..why not PDF.

Even if we take steps forward like deleteing threads, or by blocking the word 'Wikileak' in title or something, we have some great members from East who are surely gonna start the threads. No doubt.

Only Pakistan?
Why could this mean?

Are people searching for it or just a self made drama as result wouldn't be favourable. Its not only on Google Pakistan but on Google UK (searched it).

Things are going out of hands. We need to burn the midnight fuel and bring fourth a posiive image!
Why are people forgetting someone like Jhangeer Khan or Imran Khan whilst talking abot Squash/Cricket and always take name of Pakistan after hearing about a crime?

Pakistan isint that bad as we citizens ourselves believe. Its just the way media portraits and models the news to show from poor side. How many of us have seen stuff like this on International media??:

Youth are the builders of tomorrow. -Jinnah

But looking at the youth now a days, doesnt seem like they are ready/willing to do their part:

I feel like crying and heart broken after seeing this video.
The saviors of tomorrow need someone to save them today.
We home great people but no one notices them and focuses on terrorism activity going on.

Media is vital element to spread rumours in modified ways and everyone would blindly believe in it.

Regards.
-Last Hope for the Nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar, don't get hurt by internet feeds. It is just our blood of Pakistani Government's cheating, actionless, silence, and corruption, not our people.

At least good, we continue to stand up. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom