What's new

Planted protest by neutral against ex servicemen outside ex PM Imran's residency

Najam sethi explaining the benefits of Giving Bases to USA after meeting nawaz sharif

If Afghanistan is attacked from US bases in Pakistan, Afghan Talibs and not just TTP will definitely attack the Pak Fauj, traitors are killed before the enemy.

Haven't learned after more than 7,000 armymen killed in WOT(more than the US/NATO casualties in Afghan.), as they considered Pak Fauj as Ghaddar, and helping their enemy US.

This is what US want exactly, to pitch Afghan Talibans against Pak Army. And seems as though this is what some top brass here also want, to fetch some dollars, the CSF resumption.

If Afghanistan is attacked from US bases in Pakistan, Afghan Talibs and not just TTP will definitely attack the Pak Fauj, traitors are killed before the enemy.

Haven't learned after more than 7,000 armymen killed in WOT(more than the US/NATO casualties in Afghan.), as they considered Pak Fauj as Ghaddar, and helping their enemy US.

This is what US want exactly, to pitch Afghan Talibans against Pak Army. And seems as though this is what some top brass here also want, to fetch some dollars, the CSF resumption.
Generals ka kya jay ga

Soldiers or FC walay to cannon fodders hain

Btw

Happy birthday to BB Shaheed

IMG_20220621_211733.jpg

Generals ka kya jay ga

Soldiers or FC walay to cannon fodders hain

Btw

Happy birthday to BB Shaheed

View attachment 855593
Yes this is partly the case, but many senior Generals were killed in the WOT, initiated for US, later turned into our war.

Yes this is partly the case, but many senior Generals were killed in the WOT, initiated for US, later turned into our war.

That's because they merrily signed up to participate in that war of terror to bomb and kill their own people. They should have resigned like the brave brigadiers who refused to fire on protesters when Bhutto regime ordered them to do so...but they didn't and reaped what they sowed.

But Pathans and tribals are less Pakistanis then the urban dwellers...

Within these couple of months the establishment were probably never exposed this much since these parasites barrowed themselves deep inside system many decades ago.. it's time for the people of Pakistan to give the coup de grâce.. PDM will become irrelevant once we dispose of the former. Imran Khan is wasting precious time, You can't reason with viceroys when they benefit by enslaving the people and selling the motherland cheap, that's the opposite what we want.

Last edited:
Poor fellow likely has a VPN page opened in one browser window and then PDF in the other.

Bekar insaan honi ki bhi hadd hoti hai

Hey hey don't attack me like that. Naukri kay liay bhi VPN chahiay hota hai...all thanks to PTA!

Anything beyond comprehension these days becomes work of neutrals..its spreading quicker than a flu viral

Agree with the general sentiment of your post...but sometimes the neutrals really are this stupid.

Yeah, it took a long time for me to actually come to terms with that as well.

Anything beyond comprehension these days becomes work of neutrals..its spreading quicker than a flu viral

That’s because for Pakistanis its much easier on their brain cells to go

“I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you!”

Back
Top Bottom