What's new

Plant for Pakistan on M-5 Project

That was part of the contract... Chinese company has done a great job.
Overall quality of work is according to international standards.

should have planted trees all along all highways, not only it will look good but trees will stop far off land from erosion and destruction to roadways

There will be off course grass patches and flower beds but main effort is to plant trees along the route.
Love to see that Road with Tree lines an Grass on sideways …… Nice and beautiful.

should have planted trees all along all highways, not only it will look good but trees will stop far off land from erosion and destruction to roadways
Sir small plant and grass will also help.
although i might be wrong but i think its more to do with erosion then beauty or oxygen.
One of technique used is big stones on slope along with road.

Sir small plant and grass will also help.
although i might be wrong but i think its more to do with erosion then beauty or oxygen.
One of technique used is big stones on slope along with road.

Stone on slopes are to hold the weight like a pillar holds the roof, like you I might also be wrong but anyway its not like they are waiting for our suggestions :)

Stone on slopes are to hold the weight like a pillar holds the roof, like you I might also be wrong but anyway its not like they are waiting for our suggestions :)
Sir don't you think its more of a wall(Container to be specific) then pillar?????
Those stone hold the hi-rise Sand on which road is built and heavy traffic move.
In case of erosion there is a risk for road to collapse.
Although most of such roads are without stones.

Back
Top Bottom