What's new

Planned Indian Misadventure - Danger of Nuke War ? by Zaheerul Hassan

Zaheerul Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:flame:Indian once again are planning to target some important Installation Pakistan, in this regard commando exercises have been conducted near to Pakistani boundaries. Indian misadventure will push Asia into nuke war. The recent sectary level talks on Kashmir, water and other disputed issues have been failed. International community should New Delhi to restart composite dialogues with Islamabad; it will definitely avoid nuke conflict between two nuclear powers. The current and past history of the talks does dictate that there is a requirement of mediation between India and Pakistan. The mediation will help in resolving bilateral issues. Comment Please.:pakistan:

:flame:Indian once again are planning to target some important Installation Pakistan, in this regard commando exercises have been conducted near to Pakistani boundaries. Indian misadventure will push Asia into nuke war. The recent sectary level talks on Kashmir, water and other disputed issues have been failed. International community should New Delhi to restart composite dialogues with Islamabad; it will definitely avoid nuke conflict between two nuclear powers. The current and past history of the talks does dictate that there is a requirement of mediation between India and Pakistan. The mediation will help in resolving bilateral issues. Comment Please.:pakistan:

yes, the firepower we showed yesterday was target towards pakistan, do you mind??? even if you do, what can you do??? nothing... mods please delete this useless thread, which can only create a lot of flames... there is no useful discussion going to happen here...:angry:

dont worry it was just an exercise to show our war preparedness...you can read vayushakhti thread on India def section...we never thought you will get frighten by our vayushakti

yes, the firepower we showed yesterday was target towards pakistan, do you mind??? even if you do, what can you do??? nothing... mods please delete this useless thread, which can only create a lot of flames... there is no useful discussion going to happen here...:angry:

dear, we dnt mind whatever Indian is planning but Indian authorities should know that Pakistan has second strike capabilty. However they should be mindfull that Pakistan will likly to go for strike first whihch menas "eliminatio of India from Globe: I think we must suggest to our govenments to resolve burning issues like Kasmir and water to save our present and next generation:pakistan:

dont worry it was just an exercise to show our war preparedness...you can read vayushakhti thread on India def section...we never thought you will get frighten by our vayushakti

hahaha, "read my answer to LCA Tejas ":pakistan:

dear, we dnt mind whatever Indian is planning but Indian authorities should know that Pakistan has second strike capabilty. However they should be mindfull that Pakistan will likly to go for strike first whihch menas "eliminatio of India from Globe: I think we must suggest to our govenments to resolve burning issues like Kasmir and water to save our present and next generation:pakistan:

Really, may I know what is the second strike capability pakistan has got??? any nuke subs? any missiles stored in silos???? Or terrorists???:blah:

wats u r 2nd strike capability???Kashmir and water will not get solved for next 2 or 3 generation.eliminate India joke of the month march..ops leave second strike wats u r first strike capability??

its nothing but a flame war thread..i suggest better make a sticky thread, and all bash at each other rather than bashing in every second thread

Dear Brother,
Please do inform be before nuke strike ????? Will it be towards Jammu.
I will like to shift to some safe place.

Have a good day

:flame:Indian once again are planning to target some important Installation Pakistan, in this regard commando exercises have been conducted near to Pakistani boundaries. Indian misadventure will push Asia into nuke war.

You can't imagine how hard I laughed after reading your post. Mods please move it to the jokes section. ROFL. :rofl::rofl:

Really, may I know what is the second strike capability pakistan has got??? any nuke subs? any missiles stored in silos???? Or terrorists???:blah:

LCA Tejas we do have second and first strike capability we cover the whole india with SRBMs and Solid fuled single stage Nuclear Ballistic missiles which can mark upto 700km and take very less time to prepare but i guess you alredy knew that:pakistan::pakistan:

I guess you should suggest GOP to go ahead and do the first strike and save us few more such threads in future.
I do not think Kashmir will be solved as per your expectation and about water no matter what we do you will always complain.
No where in the world I have seen more obsession to nuclear weapon.

You can't imagine how hard I laughed after reading your post. Mods please move it to the jokes section. ROFL. :rofl::rofl:

Mujhe to aab hansi bhi nahi aati, such threads are more deadly then nuclear weapons itself.:woot:

Infact India is so called democratic country who never believed democracy in Kashmir. Hindu Extremisim is a bar in resolving Kashmir and water issue

Back
Top Bottom