What's new

PLA soldiers on border patrol given new high-tech outfits to withstand harsh winter

it looks you are hurt ?

an interview with jayant bhandari , an indian scholar in canada

Irrespective of China's culpability in the Covid-19 pandemic, the key role of the country in the global economy cannot be ignored. It is the manufacturing powerhouse of the world and it will stay that way. The Chinese are extremely smart and focused on improving themselves. I love China, although Xi Jinping, because of his heavy-handedness, might harm China’s prospects in the short-term.

Modi and some of his senior ministers have been making public statements on how Covid-19 will turn out to be a blessing for India. They were relishing the misfortune of China. If not for the sake of common decency, had they done some math, they would have realized that India would soon have more Covid-19 cases than China.

Furthermore, when it comes to infrastructure, institutions and even basic services, there is simply no comparison between the two countries. During my many visits to China, I happily travel on buses and find it easy to buy a train ticket. I never use Indian buses, which are unclean, overcrowded, dangerous, and have no sense of time. Unless you can fight your way to the front of the blob of humanity to get to the ticket counter in India, with its sleepy or missing officer, who might need to be encouraged with a bribe, you have no hope of getting a train ticket.

Getting a plumber or electrician is also virtually impossible in India. One must really ask around to find a competent worker of any kind, and even then, prepare to be disappointed. The so-called “educated” class is no better. If the bank or credit card company makes wrong charges on your account, the error might never be corrected. Once I bought a flight ticket online. Money left my bank account and never arrived at the booking agent.

Those in the West who import India's IT services, if they are unafraid of sounding politically incorrect, will often tell you about the pain they suffer from the horrible services they get. It is true that India has very low labor costs. But what looks cheap at first glance, eventually turns out to be very expensive.

The same chaos is found in infrastructure. Indian roads make Chinese traffic look world-class. India does not have a work ethic, respect for contracts, or the rule of law.

Anyone who claims that India can ever replace China has no real experience of the two countries. India has failed to develop a manufacturing sector, and there is nothing to suggest that it ever can. Moreover, as I mentioned earlier, India is on a suicidal path. I see no growth and no recovery in the cards. India is on its way back to the dark ages, as it slowly destroys the institutions that the British left behind.

India is an utter failure on so many levels. There are no institutions. Nothing works. Everything has been degrading since the time the British Left. The country is on a fast track to a massive humanitarian crisis, with Covid-19 acting as a catalyst. I do not think India will ever recover. It is passing into the dustbin of history!

jayant bhandari right fully claims that the indian armed forces are INCAPABLE to defend india's territorial integrity

we have seen this in ladakh . two months have passed and PLA is occupying indian claimed land .

Indian artillery barrels burst since they are low quality

Because those barrels designed and build by scientists and engineers and technicians that graduate with flying colors by cheating and cheating from Indian skools

No wonder India cannot even make bullets and must buy from Russia and overseas.:rofl::enjoy::pleasantry:
And the artillery that India designed tend to explode and kill more Indians than anybody else.:rofl:

www.theguardian.com

Relatives scale buildings to help Indian students cheat on exams - video
Students in Hajipur, north-eastern India, were given a helping hand from friends and family as they sat state exams on Thursday.
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

1602694372232.png

an interview with jayant bhandari , an indian scholar in canada

Irrespective of China's culpability in the Covid-19 pandemic, the key role of the country in the global economy cannot be ignored. It is the manufacturing powerhouse of the world and it will stay that way. The Chinese are extremely smart and focused on improving themselves. I love China, although Xi Jinping, because of his heavy-handedness, might harm China’s prospects in the short-term.

Modi and some of his senior ministers have been making public statements on how Covid-19 will turn out to be a blessing for India. They were relishing the misfortune of China. If not for the sake of common decency, had they done some math, they would have realized that India would soon have more Covid-19 cases than China.

Furthermore, when it comes to infrastructure, institutions and even basic services, there is simply no comparison between the two countries. During my many visits to China, I happily travel on buses and find it easy to buy a train ticket. I never use Indian buses, which are unclean, overcrowded, dangerous, and have no sense of time. Unless you can fight your way to the front of the blob of humanity to get to the ticket counter in India, with its sleepy or missing officer, who might need to be encouraged with a bribe, you have no hope of getting a train ticket.

Getting a plumber or electrician is also virtually impossible in India. One must really ask around to find a competent worker of any kind, and even then, prepare to be disappointed. The so-called “educated” class is no better. If the bank or credit card company makes wrong charges on your account, the error might never be corrected. Once I bought a flight ticket online. Money left my bank account and never arrived at the booking agent.

Those in the West who import India's IT services, if they are unafraid of sounding politically incorrect, will often tell you about the pain they suffer from the horrible services they get. It is true that India has very low labor costs. But what looks cheap at first glance, eventually turns out to be very expensive.

The same chaos is found in infrastructure. Indian roads make Chinese traffic look world-class. India does not have a work ethic, respect for contracts, or the rule of law.

Anyone who claims that India can ever replace China has no real experience of the two countries. India has failed to develop a manufacturing sector, and there is nothing to suggest that it ever can. Moreover, as I mentioned earlier, India is on a suicidal path. I see no growth and no recovery in the cards. India is on its way back to the dark ages, as it slowly destroys the institutions that the British left behind.

India is an utter failure on so many levels. There are no institutions. Nothing works. Everything has been degrading since the time the British Left. The country is on a fast track to a massive humanitarian crisis, with Covid-19 acting as a catalyst. I do not think India will ever recover. It is passing into the dustbin of history!

Of course!
Indians cheat and cheat. They learned that from the skools that they cheated in. And go on in life cheating and cheating all the time!

No wonder India cannot even make bullets and must buy from Russia and overseas.:rofl::enjoy::pleasantry:
And the artillery that India designed tend to explode and kill more Indians than anybody else.:rofl:

www.theguardian.com

Relatives scale buildings to help Indian students cheat on exams - video
Students in Hajipur, north-eastern India, were given a helping hand from friends and family as they sat state exams on Thursday.
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

1602694372232.png

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom