What's new

PLA newly commissioned weapons and equipments debut during China India border confrontation

The Galwan clash proved that India can only defeat China when they outnumber the PLA by a ratio of several hundred to one (the PLA also has to be unarmed). No wonder why the Indian members are so salty and insecure :lol:

The Galwan clash proved that India can only defeat China when they outnumber the PLA by a ratio of several hundred to one (the PLA also has to be unarmed). No wonder why the Indian members are so salty and insecure :lol:

I believe there are some broad and fresh discussions going within China's various think tanks on what the ultimate strategy it should be as of the confrontation with India. They'd better investigate the feasibility of leveraging instability of the so called North East States of India by assisting erect some entities such as Republic of Assam. In that way the subcontinent can keep the peace and India will become more disciplined.

The failing of the so called Operational Snow Leopard was that even though the picked the fittest and most hand to hand combat proficient members from several different regiments, they over looked the importance of coordinated command. In China’s case all the soldiers served under the same commanding officer so they are familiar with the command style, tactics, and coordination. I’m not sure if even the language barrier was a problem for the Indian soldiers at Galwan.

The PLA also benefit from a layered command structure. Commander Qi and his officer were quickly killed or incapacitated during the surprise attack, but other officers were able to fill in for them. When Col Babu died and other high ranking officers were capture or killed, Indian resistance sort of fell apart.

Operational Snow Leopard

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

In case you thought I made it up:

SZit8b9.png

Pretty much proves that the whole thing was premeditated. There is no need to plan a whole operation to check disengagement.
I know, just found it funny how they always came up with fancy name “operation xx,operation yy, surgical strike”, "project Tejas, Arjun", but no substances at all.

I know, just found it funny how they always came up with fancy name “operation xx,operation yy, surgical strike”, "project Tejas, Arjun", but no substances at all.

They prefer appearance over substance and for many of them the appearance of victory is more important than territorial gains or actual military glory. And to think that I thought the Chinese were concerned about face saving...

No matter what you think of the Americans, they are the most secure and confident people on the planet. There are countless dumb/fat American jokes and most of them will dismiss them with a chuckle or maybe even laugh along. Try that with an Asian... There is a reason why Chandrayaan-2 was declared to be 99.4% successful.

Indian attitude towards China is different. On top levels, their leadership keeps quiet about it. On the other hand, sane analysts and officials have a deep fear of China. The ordinary Indian is also very distressed and emotional at the mention of China. It's slightly different from their inferiority complex and obsession over Pakistan in a way I can't describe.

Indian attitude towards China is different. On top levels, their leadership keeps quiet about it. On the other hand, sane analysts and officials have a deep fear of China. The ordinary Indian is also very distressed and emotional at the mention of China. It's slightly different from their inferiority complex and obsession over Pakistan in a way I can't describe.

That explains why they want a victory over China so bad. It is the emotional baggage.

That explains why they want a victory over China so bad. It is the emotional baggage.

They still haven’t got over the humiliation of 1962. Every year they said this time it is different and ‘new India’ will win this time.

But in 2020, India got humiliated yet again. This one stings them even more than 1962 after all the trash talk about how India is now rival to China.

Their ego has been shattered into a million pieces. They will now have to live with the humiliation of yet another defeat by China. They challenged and lost to a superior country. China is just better, PERIOD!

Pity India.
They only try to become tiger when see enemy in less number and less equipped.
That was the motivational factor for Indian Army in 65 war but got a punch on face.

Do not miscalculate opponent.

Back
Top Bottom