SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
7-10-2014_23294_1.gif

lakin IDPs k lehe 17 billion nai release karein ge
1102311439-1.jpg

5.8 Billion to release hogay hain....baqi bhee mil jain gay, rona dhona party..

every idp family is given 20,000 +20000 pkr by fed govt and zero by kpk govt.
Hatim tai ke qabr par tang mari hay puray 8000 de rahay hain....Aur ab to international community se bhee help mang rahay hain
1102310558-1.jpg

Fata is part of federal govt,it gets the fata share while distributing funds, so how can kpk pay?
in clamity IDPS are no fata , no kpk they are pakistanis, KPK should set a good example from his lofty budget.

??????????????????????
i thought a knoledgable person like you would undertsand even my mixed up english.
what i meant is that funds aregiven by the fedration on base of population, the FATA shares remains with the central govt, so how can KPK pay when the funds are with the central govt. lastly , the fedral govt is not paying over 200 billion rupees of funds that were supposed to be given to provincial govt in form of water royality

one of my friend said that let the IDPs go freely to Punjab and other provinces....

Saw in news few days ago that few terrorists tried to escape the army by joining IDPs in ladies disguise....Other provinces have clearly said that there is no restriction on IDPs coming to their provinces but not at the stake of creating insecurity and criminal / terrorist activities after escaping KPK NW.

Back
Top Bottom