What's new

Pistol review CF-98

i have NP42 (9mm) i had money to buy taurus at that time but i didnt cuz this one is rough n looks more functional than shiny showpiece as its developed for Military/Police (hongkong police and Chinese army using it, and i think in our corner shot gun we use the same pistol)

the difference between NP42(Military Grade) and CF98(Export version) is barrel life. NP42 gives you 10000 Rounds life and CF98 provide 3000....and i red somewhere that NP42 Missing Rate is 3 to 4 round Max in 10k rounds but i couldnt find the link to prove my statement.
NP42 comes in Plastic carrying case(briefcase like) which include 2 mags one pistol one extra pin placed in their carved spaces....u can attach laser cuz fitting grooves are available in regular version and even silencer on Long Barrel version:)

by the way dont consider me a gun expert cuz i ve only fired 13 rounds in 2 years..... its packed n well kept:):) and plz go for POF bullets cuz they are good/best buy or u can even buy Armour piercing bullets that was i think 200+ for single bullet...and yeah i bought it in 38000, two years back from Nila Gunbad lahore when there was no ban on foreign arms import.
Pak army also using this pistol i dono if its NP42 or CF98.
now a days i looking for FN FiveSeveN can u guys tell me about the price and availability in lahore?

Can anyone please tell me what is the price of NP-42 and CF-98 currently in karachi?

I buy a month ago slightly used NP 42 in the last 07 showing manufacturing year from a shop in Karachi, I matched it one of my friend's CF 98 but I didn't find any difference between both,The Shape and size is same only difference is grooves on both side to attach laser etc, About the quality and material and expected barrel life I read on websites that NP42 is more barrel life as compare to CF98, I told the shop keeper that I will resell it later and bought another after few months he smiled and advised me that its enough for the life time and better than CF98 and you will no need to change it

i have NP42 (9mm) i had money to buy taurus at that time but i didnt cuz this one is rough n looks more functional than shiny showpiece as its developed for Military/Police (hongkong police and Chinese army using it, and i think in our corner shot gun we use the same pistol)

the difference between NP42(Military Grade) and CF98(Export version) is barrel life. NP42 gives you 10000 Rounds life and CF98 provide 3000....and i red somewhere that NP42 Missing Rate is 3 to 4 round Max in 10k rounds but i couldnt find the link to prove my statement.
NP42 comes in Plastic carrying case(briefcase like) which include 2 mags one pistol one extra pin placed in their carved spaces....u can attach laser cuz fitting grooves are available in regular version and even silencer on Long Barrel version:)

by the way dont consider me a gun expert cuz i ve only fired 13 rounds in 2 years..... its packed n well kept:):) and plz go for POF bullets cuz they are good/best buy or u can even buy Armour piercing bullets that was i think 200+ for single bullet...and yeah i bought it in 38000, two years back from Nila Gunbad lahore when there was no ban on foreign arms import.
Pak army also using this pistol i dono if its NP42 or CF98.
now a days i looking for FN FiveSeveN can u guys tell me about the price and availability in lahore?

It's illegal to buy/sell AP rounds in Pakistan so I do not understand where you are coming from mate. As for the price factor, my .45 bullets cost me anywhere from Rs. 80 - Rs. 200 each depending on availability.

Hey guys,
today i went market to buy CF-98, i visited 4 dealers, all were having this pistol, 3 of them were selling on Rs.29000, 1 was selling for Rs.36000, he said who are selling in 29k are not originally Chinese made brands and they have an eagle on the pistol, but the one i have is original and see there is no eagle on the pistol.
So i didnt buy any of them bcz i thought to ask you guys before i purchase.
You people seem expert and i read some of you are having this pistol, Please do let me know is there really a diff? and the one you got, does it have eagle/Or there is no diff, is he trying to scam?
secondly, there's is another pistol taurus, i dont know if it is PT111 or 24/7, it was around Rs.58000, and was very smaller than CF-98, looked like Современное стрелковое оружие мира - Пистолеты и револьверы
SO Which one is better CF-98 or the taurus?
If i talk about my budget i would rather go for CF-98, but if taurus is much better than that, i can wait some more time to increase my budget, Because i am not a gun collector i will buy a gun once for self defense so suggest me the best one.
I would appreciate if you answer both questions.

Hi,
As taimikhan said, you can find better answers on the suggested website, before buying the pistol, check which pistol feels the most comfortable to you. If you like full size pistols, there are a bunch of options. I have a taurus PT92 and a TZ 75(Italian clone of cz75/jericho 941 ) and S&W sigma 9mm, out of the three the sigma doesn't fits my grip perfectly and thus i dont shoot it as often. I dont know much about the taurus PT111 but from the PT92 I have, the quality is good.

Keep an eye out for cz 75 (brilliant pistols imo), and Beretta 92 fs if you are interested in single/double action. If you are looking for striker fired action, look for glock 17 and Springfield XD. Good luck

I carry a Cougar 8000F i couldn't be happier ... although i would love to get my hands on CZ Duty i am in love with that gun :)

1. Beretta heritage
2. Made on Beretta's machinery
3. Easy to field strip and clean
4. Have both safety and decocker
5. Not that much recoil

Back
Top Bottom