What's new

Pictures from Gaza, attack by Savage Israel before their election in Jan

What the !@#$ do Hamas want to achieve by firing rockets at Israeli civilians?

20 dead Palestinians..!@#$ing morons

Thats what terrorist organizations do. Bunch of P*ssies that use civilians as shield to hit their enemies. Hamas is entirely responsible for this. They fire rockets from civilian areas, fully knowing well there will be retaliation. All this blood is on Hamas hands...

A7_a6tJCUAAk9U3.jpg

from Syria...

Lets this be a message for pallys to use their vote wisely next time. Bedouin Arab made wide spread use of collective punishment and this is exactly what the Mullahs also preach - exacting revenge on all Jews. So let them taste their own medicine. Pakistan trolling like beghairats should now better that a similar terrorist force stirring up in North-Western region which is trigger happy to launch cross border attacks into Pakistan.

Why is that, Saudi Arab never comes in helps to the Palestinian people,they can work to destroy the shyas but not for any help to their sunny brother.I can only see the Egyptian help on this.
If all the Muslim countries were united those savage israeli could never do these.

Because the Saudis know the Pallys like the back of their hand. I like in KSA, I know what kind of opnion Saudi's have toward Pallys!

its only we Pakistani's who are fooled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Children Causality is so High AKA Human Shield

263568_10152288503935486_138359342_n.jpg

Hamas Cruelty

Palestinian Song to Strike Tel Aviv

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to see with more and more representative regimes in Muslim countries, israeli problem will be dealt with iron fist... !!

bloody israeli savages !! :angry:

you are taking sides...you should show Israel's suffering too

....lol If i am not wrong, the media in pakistan or some other country show more about, attack from Israel and will show less, militant attack on Israel... I will support with what ever Israel doing...... Israel got right to save their country from @$$hol# militants.....

We are soon heading for that time when a stone, a wall, a tree would call; come here a ZionistJew is hiding behind me.

When there's no humanity left, the nature will have to take it's course upon the oppressors. Indeed, Allah SWT deals with miscreants in mysterious ways.

I doubt the authenticity of that hadith, because there are a lot of anti-israel jews who wupport muslims, even though they have no political influence they exist in the form of NGos and human rights activists

This is blasphemy, this is madness!....................... israheII iz de most pu$$yfull Cunt tray...

I doubt the authenticity of that hadith, because there are a lot of anti-israel jews who wupport muslims, even though they have no political influence they exist in the form of NGos and human rights activists

There is no way to authenticate the validity of any Hadeeth other than the stated chain of narration but these chains always lead to some scholars who were politically motivated by the rulers of that time. So Hadeeth needs to be taken with a grain of salt, as back in the old days anyone could write or invent something as they please and there are many instances when this was done to give legitimacy to political goals. Mullahs have always been sell outs.

Back
Top Bottom