What's new

Picture of the Day

@Marshmallow

Try this marsha.This is a cute kid who made a spelling mistake and its a BLUNDERrrr :D

image.jpg

Whoa!!
Is that true???

And btw today morning you called me a fraud baba ji....but baba is for men nohhh?? :-)

I dont know, maybe...

Yes I did call you baba jee, hath dekhnay walay jali baba jee :sarcastic:

p.s.

In 90s I remember Rajhistan women used to come in Lahore and sell clothes..

Who said??
Show me your palm...i'll tell your bhoot-kaal and bhavishyaa too.
Lol.
you said you are a fraud in the first place?

:woot: whats that?

yes tell @Leader if he can replace imran khan as PTI chairman afta IK gets old:cheesy:

I would rather want a female to take over PTI, like Dr Yasmeen Rashid...she is great, she pulled me out in this world.....:)

you said you are a fraud in the first place?

:woot: whats that?

Well bhoot kaal means past(what did you think bhoot ...ghost wala?? :D )

And bhavishyaa means future. :angel:

p.s.

In 90s I remember Rajhistan women used to come in Lahore and sell clothes..
And just the opposite when I was in Rajasthan...we had this uncle(prolly a shopkeeper) who used to bring Pakistani clothes to our homes.And there has always been a lot of demand for Pakistani clothes in India.
I see the same trend here :)

@Marshmallow you bet he's the next PTI chief.I can predict that even without looking at his hands.

Last edited:
Well bhoot kaal means past(what did you think bhoot ...ghost wala?? :D )

And bhavishyaa means future. :angel:

And just the opposite when I was in Rajasthan...we had this uncle(prolly a shopkeeper) who used to bring Pakistani clothes to our homes.And there has always been a lot of demand for Pakistani clothes in India.
I see the same trend here :)

@Marshmallow you bet he's the next PTI chief.I can predict that even without looking at his hands.

haha... Yes I thought you gonna tell me about spirits that are attached to me... :sarcastic:

okay now you are making me curious, if you got something real knowledge... o_O

Na, I am a private person, so no chance whatsoever, and above that I have to join PTI first... :D

haha... Yes I thought you gonna tell me about spirits that are attached to me... :sarcastic:

okay now you are making me curious, if you got something real knowledge... o_O
I am a typical scorpion and all kinda dark sciences interest me.

Leader said:
Na, I am a private person, so no chance whatsoever, and above that I have to join PTI first... :D
Lol...all this while you'd been campaigning for free???:lol:

Back
Top Bottom