What's new

Picture of the Day

4527988844_149349fe71_b.jpg

Oukan or Tamarix articulata tree.
The image was taken in Ravi area between Sahiwal and Harappa in a graveyard.

The Emaan of a 93 year old that would put us to shame

1003458_551666291564169_829501913_n.jpg

A Sheikh narrated ---- After my khutbah today, a 93-year old man walked up to me asking if he had to fast. When I told him that Allah has given him a concession and he can feed a poor person instead, he demanded to know which verse in the Quran gave this concession.

After I showed it to him, he hugged me and began crying - said this was the first time he was unable to fast in his life and was feeling very guilty. He had woken up for suhoor but wasn't able to continue.

Truth be told, I felt more guilty - knowing that he had fasted more than three times the amount I had fasted in my entire life and yet still was attempting to go strong. His Iman put me to shame.

Imaan

The Emaan of a 93 year old that would put us to shame

1003458_551666291564169_829501913_n.jpg

A Sheikh narrated ---- After my khutbah today, a 93-year old man walked up to me asking if he had to fast. When I told him that Allah has given him a concession and he can feed a poor person instead, he demanded to know which verse in the Quran gave this concession.

After I showed it to him, he hugged me and began crying - said this was the first time he was unable to fast in his life and was feeling very guilty. He had woken up for suhoor but wasn't able to continue.

Truth be told, I felt more guilty - knowing that he had fasted more than three times the amount I had fasted in my entire life and yet still was attempting to go strong. His Iman put me to shame.

Imaan

awh :cray::girl_cray3::tup:

Back
Top Bottom