What's new

Picture of the Day

486725_474593412561827_1970999836_n.jpg

How many Likes for Raju Rocket ♥
but actually he was a very good wrestler & living legend from Sialkot (Desi Kustee)

I have a dermatologist relative, and she said that a major reason for pimples and freckles and all those things on the face of the current generation is due to a high intake of farm chickens, mixed with all sorts of chemicals and other harmful material.

r u serious i also hav pimples problem....:(

wow tht cool it means tht Pakistan is the most succesful nation in sports....thts greats

486690_453707931346826_1787964029_n.jpg

11. And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers."
12. Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not.
- Surah Baqarah.

I have a dermatologist relative, and she said that a major reason for pimples and freckles and all those things on the face of the current generation is due to a high intake of farm chickens, mixed with all sorts of chemicals and other harmful material.

Since I know alot about food related stuff... so I better remain zipped !! dont ask, you would simply cry...especially if you are living in one of the cities.

Since I know alot about food related stuff... so I better remain zipped !! dont ask, you would simply cry...especially if you are living in one of the cities.

Hah matey, I already cried a river when I was told by my dermatologist relative about the type of food we take in , and the numerous chemicals along with it!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom