What's new

Picture of the Day

255368_516096708405417_1176507101_n.jpg

It has unfortunately become a trend.

people who think that they are more educated or upper class speak english, and the worst type, the worst type being the dingay accents of trying to speak in British accent or like that. I call these people wannabe liberals.

When a French speaks broken english, not paindu. When a German speaks broken english, not paindu. When a Italian speaks broken english, not paindu, When a Pakistani speaks broken english, paindu and un-educated.

It has unfortunately become a trend.

people who think that they are more educated or upper class speak english, and the worst type, the worst type being the dingay accents of trying to speak in British accent or like that. I call these people wannabe liberals.

When a French speaks broken english, not paindu. When a German speaks broken english, not paindu. When a Italian speaks broken english, not paindu, When a Pakistani speaks broken english, paindu and un-educated.

i agree with you same goes with india, we should be proud of our regional languages in every states first,then english!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3312482 said:
didnt you get indian flag along with this flag in buy one get one free deal??
Actually were out of material as rising demand of this flag in Pakistan.....they couldn't keep to this flag's demand....may be that's the reason....:rofl:

May be Chinese will one day start making it just like they did with your flag....Chinese are good businessmen...:D

The last picture from Xeric in post 3560 is pretty shameful act, from any civil standard... should be ashamed of himself for posting it.... no matter how much we disagree with other views, this is quite shameful...

Zakii replied to my report, probably he isn't going to delete it, for him its justified so I needed to write down this and express protest !

Let me quote an incident that happened in England about 2 years ago... some solider from a small town got killed in Afghanistan and his funeral was being presented with guard of honour and the whole town was walking behind the coffin car to the grave yard, when some muslim group appeared and started playing dhool and shouted anti war slogan and blah blah... they were not removed from there by police nor they were arrested, beaten or anything, but how disgraceful it is of them? yet one cannot but admire the tolerance of the people of that town who had lost their son in the war, and who were there to honour him....

I would definitely not like if pakistani flag is flushed out like it... we expect others to treat us with respect, lets start by respecting them as well, no matter what, lets us be civil first...

The point is we should always hold a higher moral ground !!

this ends here from my side !!

Back
Top Bottom