What's new

PIA (Pakistan International Airlines) New Livery Soon

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan International Airlines to have new livery soon, the first aircraft to be painted in the new livery will be a Boeing 747-300 (AP-BFW)

Boeing747-367PakistanInternationalA.jpg
:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Mods i think this thread should be in multimedia section instead of military threads..

I am sorry but who comes up with such ugly liveries?

That tail livery is an insult to our national flag.

Tail livery is nice, but the font of PIA shud be changed to suit the flow of the design of livery

Just got bqck from pakistan a couple of days ago and i must say that PIA has excellent service but rubbish food.

That best i have seen from PIA.

PIA should use Karachi as hub. Example if i want to fly from Norway to India , Singapore etc. I can fly to Paakistan and than take next flight to India , Japan , Singapore etc.

And ppl flying fra Asia can fly to Pakistan and than take PIA to EU / USA.

Karachi is perfect place in world for that. PIA should realy work on it.

beautiful bro....i ve seen the same bird a few days ago,took off from JINNAH AIRPORT after evening and i was surprised the 747 is painted with Pakistani flag on tail.
after all,a great color scheme n PIA must rise again n gain its lost class.

I am sorry but who comes up with such ugly liveries?

That tail livery is an insult to our national flag.

Only tail part showing the concept of Flag...Not be mean about the beauty of this bird in the air :agree: mean bird:lol::lol:

PERFECT ... the crecent and star should be perfect flying over swiss paranoid heads

Wao its sooo beautiful. I love that soft but elegant color scheme which is very relevant to Pakistan's Flag.

since when did PIA start carrying bombs?:undecided:

why post this news under Military aviation. btw similar thread already exists in economy section.

Back
Top Bottom