What's new

PHOTOS: Indian, US troops set Thar desert on fire!

very sad

indians are involving religion even in the exercises

height of hate against pakistan

that may be the reason they only have less than 4% of muslims in their army

Is vehicle they are driving a gypsy?or is it the us army LSV? If its a gypsy,its cool that it has a lmg in it!

very sad

Where is 'religion' in these pics man?

I wonder when we'll get the picks of th Abrams in the Indian desert?

I wonder when we'll get the picks of th Abrams in the Indian desert?

Aren't those Strykers enough?

ps: Whats the need for Abrahms when we have T-90s and Arjun. I would rather love to see the Merkava IV rolling on the dunes!

ps: Whats the need for Abrahms when we have T-90s and Arjun. I would rather love to see the Merkava IV rolling on the dunes!

quoted for truth. much rather see merkava :tup:

Why is the complete Urdu alphabet painted on the mud walls?

Are they hinting that the terrorists have also started an adult literacy program for their recruits ?

In the 2nd pic. Is that a tree or a nuclear mushroom cloud ?

It's most probably a school building, a lookalike of a local desert primary school.

I'm not saying IA is going to/should buy Abrams- that was ruled out long ago, but this ex is supposed to see 3 US army M1A2 Abrams participate alongside IA T-90s,BMP and T-72 (no Arjun).

And IA will never go for another foreign MBT again with Arjun Mk.2 and FMBT in the mix.

+ in regards to the buildings and mock-ups you will see such locations all over the ME and Asia so this used to train IA for ops in much of the world not one specific enemy.

Can't people enjoy the pics without bringing religion or each others countries into it?

very sad

My direct question to you is.how many pakistani hindu soliders are there in any of your defence forces?? Don't try to make a troll dude.

one mine or IED and that open top Suzuki and the people inside are french fried.....glad it's just a simulation

one mine or IED and that open top Suzuki and the people inside are french fried.....glad it's just a simulation

IEDs are placed in a route which has the maximum possibility of enemy vehicles passing by.The Suzuki is a off road vehicle modified for raids and i dont think it will be a predictable route for conducting raids on a enemy camp in a desert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom