What's new

Phoenix Rising out of Samungli

These bases will hopefully see more actions with the deep strikes inside Afghanistan...
Nah...we just need to secure the border and that's it. About 7000 US troops are about to pull out as per latest news, which will reduce US presence in Afghanistan even more. The days of the Kabul regime are numbered. For far too long they have plunged that country into chaos in order to hold on to power.

Thats my hometown :smitten:
Always wanted to visit Baluchistan specially after watching the PTV drama ''Dhouwan''.

These bases will hopefully see more actions with the deep strikes inside Afghanistan...
Earlier a JF-17 operating out of this base had scored a kill against an intruding spy drone.

30531038_2117948394897110_1745863231835996160_n.jpg

Always wanted to visit Baluchistan specially after watching the PTV drama ''Dhouwan''.
You or not alone bro!
Same reason here! :lol: Dhuwan! How addictive it was. I still cannot change the channel if i see a re-run on one.

That and i saw the land from air, it is just breath taking! Those dead dry mountains are addictive i would say. I hope to take out some time soon now and visit Gwadar, Quetta and other parts of Baluchistan.

Last edited:
Yep, taking off from Runway 13R.

I usually see them taking off when I operate flight to UET. Never crossed my mind taking videos - knowing full well the ASF would confiscate my cell-phone.

You or not alone bro!
Same reason here! :lol: Dhuwan! How addictive it was. I still cannot change the channel if i see a re-run on one.

That and i saw the land from air, it is just breath taking! Those dead dry mountains are addictive i would say. I hope to take out some time soon now and visit Gwadar, Quetta and other parts of Baluchistan.
I was only a kid then and i used to run at 10. My mother wouldnt let us stay up that late back then (Village Routine) but still would watch the start of the episode. Never saw a complete episode. Really Loved that one and another one called Mitti.

You or not alone bro!

I couldn't believe it when Daud dies in one of the episodes ..literally had tears. That scene with Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's Yaar na Wichray...Ufff!

Earlier a JF-17 operating out of this base had scored a kill against an intruding spy drone.

30531038_2117948394897110_1745863231835996160_n.jpg
Was it not an aircraft based at Masroor. No.2 Squadron is normally based there unless they moved to Samungli.

Was it not an aircraft based at Masroor. No.2 Squadron is normally based there unless they moved to Samungli.
True that N0 2 is home base Masroor but i think there was also a detachment stationed at Samungli.

Back
Top Bottom