What's new

Philippines Eyes Frigates From India

I only know how many mig21 crashed in Indian .:D

This again proves my point of chinese state controlled media .

A chinese doesnot even know the aircraft crashes in china .

Nah,it was designed in China,Dont you see,its being tested at a windtunnel in Banglore,which is in China right?? :D

tejas%2Bstores.jpg
Project definition commenced in October 1987 and was completed in September 1988.Dassault Aviation of France was hired as a consultant to review the PD and provide advice based on its extensive aviation expertise.

:D,This again proves your record is Surprising
Until 2013 ,PLAAF lost 7 Su-27SK and 4 Su-27 UBK all made by Russian .
9 of them lost before 1998 .
J-11 no loss.

Last edited:
Thread is derailed by trolls here. What about Philippine buying them ships and we are comparing Chinese tin box to indian jets.

Let's see if india get any orders, as of now the Philippines navy are just making polite enquiries from all potential suppliers. For now the most likely winners are either going to be SK or some European yard, failing that if the costs are an issue then the US navy has a number of frigates that will come up for sale and refit in US yards. The US has been the traditional source for the Philippines.

Let's see if india get any orders, as of now the Philippines navy are just making polite enquiries from all potential suppliers. For now the most likely winners are either going to be SK or some European yard, failing that if the costs are an issue then the US navy has a number of frigates that will come up for sale and refit in US yards. The US has been the traditional source for the Philippines.

Its not likely that Philippine would get anything from India if US or Europeans frigates are part of the options. Why would Philippines get anything from India if they can get it from US or Europe. Unless India give it for free.

:D,This again proves your record is Surprising
Until 2013 ,PLAAF lost 7 Su-27SK and 4 Su-27 UBK all made by Russian .
9 of them lost before 1998 .
J-11 no loss.

Good for you .

But I remember a thread somewhere in which the designer of sukhoi copies said that they lost many planes during the program . Maybe china must have censored it .

Good for you .

But I remember a thread somewhere in which the designer of sukhoi copies said that they lost many planes during the program . Maybe china must have censored it .

:D It's rumor.
1. Buy Su-27sk and UBK to training pilots.
2. License build by Russian parts--J-11
Test by russian pilot and chinese pilot .
Test ok
3. Build by Chinese parts 20% per year and update Electronic equipment--J-11A
Test by chinese pilot .
Test ok
1998~2003
4. Update design --J-11B
Test ok.
China aircraft industry start from 1955,never lost many planes in program.Success rate is very important for Chinese designers and engineers.
Plz refer Chinese rocket

Last edited:

PLAAF could build a brand new one in no time if one got crashed, all You guys could do is whining after crash. Never try to dick meeasuring with China until you are there. We are far superior and advanced.

Back
Top Bottom