What's new

Petroleum Prices Hiked

Jf Thunder

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
61365577_2324384910933244_6192964419853484032_n.jpg

Looks like an open invitation for the Iranian petrol to flood Pak!!! It’s a grand opportunity to slash CAD by 5 to 10b$s!!! Couple it with the trade with China in Yuan!! Thus enough $ can be shored up to pay the loans taken by proxy traitor terrorist scums to kill Pak from inside....

Good Going,IK has taken U-Turn and has decided to hold public accountable for their past sins,after this process completes Elites would be held accountable,strict action would be taken against Elites who looted,plundered and sold Pakistan but only after Public accountability completes.
AAP NAI GHABRANA NAHI HAI.

Looks like an open invitation for the Iranian petrol to flood Pak!!! It’s a grand opportunity to slash CAD by 5 to 10b$s!!! Couple it with the trade with China in Yuan!! Thus enough $ can be shored up to pay the loans taken by proxy traitor terrorist scums to kill Pak from inside....
ik government is making tough decisions to shape up economic environment
couple of years and we will be on our feet inshallah

There is no way round it. You dont pay taxes, you vote corrupt people over and over again and than expect government to keep giving you subsidies? Ant gonna happen. Yes people like us will too suffer who do pay taxes and belong to a niche salary class but we are willing to sacrifice for the greater good, question is whether a burger wala yah fruit wala who looks poorer from the outside yet makes more money than an average MBA is? Since these are the people who hide behind ghubarat yet are more rich than a white collar middle class who has to continue living under his fixed salary.
Than comes the elite who hide their wealth in conjunction with their auditors who help them hide their wealth and give fake statements of audit report of everything ok when its not, banaami assets, money laundering through hundi etc. I hope IK has a plan to tighten the rope around these guys and the guys above giving some relief to the already over burdened salaried class.

You should think this before you let zardari and nawaz looted the country by eating briyani in their functions.
here come the personal attacks
I wonder where do you manage to pull this out of?
I suppose its the only refuge you have left, after you see the "Tabdeeli" sinking.

"No matter how much I may wish, the tomorrow I seek will never come"
"Nonetheless I grasp on to my wish, holding it tightly"

The issue is not just about paying taxes, the issue is about what is the most regressive taxation system in the world. IK's taxation system is geared entirely from taxing the poorest who consume food/electricity/gas and the wage earners, to pay for the upper middle class and the Elite who have the skills, means and connections to remain shielded from paying tax on undeclared income and assets.
He even goes so far as to pay using states money to fund and protect PSX speculators with 20Trillion rupee fund

here come the personal attacks
I wonder where do you manage to pull this out of?
I suppose its the only refuge you have left, after you see the "Tabdeeli" sinking.

"No matter how much I may wish, the tomorrow I seek will never come"
"Nonetheless I grasp on to my wish, holding it tightly"
Let it be clear this tabdeeli it much better than corrupt 10 years. How many corruption cases you have seen? none so those who really love Pakistan and not a slave do think that every hard step is taking by Imran khan is for betterment of Pakistan.

There is no other way than to accept the reality that no one like to pay tax and just think that they are paying already lots of taxes so they don't bother to pay the tax on their earning.

Below is the reality

h.png

Petrol prices should be raises to pay for more mass transit systems. Will make a dent in our CAD.

Many people in Pakistan are wastefull. The solution to higher prices is effiency not subsidies or complaining....Does Pakistan even have fuel economy requirements? Make a 100 cc motor bike out of aluminum and what is the fuel economy. Great I assume. 100 km per liter?

Petrol prices should be raises to pay for more mass transit systems. Will make a dent in our CAD.

Many people in Pakistan are wastefull. The solution to higher prices is effiency not subsidies or complaining....Does Pakistan even have fuel economy requirements? Make a 100 cc motor bike out of aluminum and what is the fuel economy. Great I assume. 100 km per liter?
most 70cc- 150cc give 50 km per liter but problem is elite using protocols for family and also for them selfies all being gas guzzling land crusers, hilux, prado, audi,mercs.
also most of fuel is wasted by trucks and buses being old and giving poor fuel economy.

"Many people in Pakistan are wasteful."
You hit the nail on the head
Increasing efficiency and productivity are the only real way we can get out of this mess. We have the capability to grow out of this situation, and come out better than ever. Ironically the decades of under investment have not build up as large an oligarchy as could have been (such that it can be uprooted as is being done now).

Modern equipment, Modern training, and catering to export markets, we can be a major economy, especially in the agricultural sector.

we will be long below the poverty line by then
the only ones that will be on their feet are going to be the elite, who can absorb all this inflation

Now you all talk about inflation and index point and price of dollar.
Where were you guys all these years Zardari Sharif were looting Pakistan like it’s their “baap ke jhageer”?

Imran Khan isn’t a selfish person to keep dollar at a low price with borrowing money and transferring it to their own bank accounts.

This PM is reshaping economy for a better tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom