What's new

Peshawar unrest: Afghans seen as main source of trouble

You definitely need to get yourself checked. Yourself delusion might have reached its advance stages. You happy creature. You smoke somoeting or what?

Time for Juma prayers. Ta ta.

OOOH Khocha!!!!!!!

Dont try to be extra Smart as smartness is for intelligent n realistic people only not people like u who think they r right n others r wrong by Blaming everything on us:rofl:
And Khocha i dont know weather i had smoken something or not but it seems u had just had finished yr first NASWAAR of the day BECAUSE ACTUALLY YR DELUSION N SLEEPY MIND AFTER HAVING NASWAAR HAS REACHED ITS ADVANCE LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be a good idea if Pak and Afghan authorities can come over their mistrust and co-ordinate efforts to root out terrorism from the region. Accusations and blames do not help anyone as it is still innocent people dying on both side of the border.

You are second Qadri here in thread, Question is "How". Not simple as you said and stepped further.

We wish them Good Luck and Happy Return.

Some internet frustratees from your side who by the way mostly dont reside in Afghanistan and some falsflagers using Afghan flags try to point score. otherwise if you compare the stay of Afghanistanis in Pakistan and Iran you will see the difference yourself. We literally had opened our heart to them and they are settled as far as in AJK and remotest areas of Punjab Province of Pakistan too.

Good luck. have to offer prayers and in meanwhile you can respond

Soft corner! want to tell you something about Afghans living inside Pakistan with i experienced to talk while i was out of country. He lived as his family lived, having good business in Pakistan, called himself Pakistani as having Pakistani Passport but called himself Afghan while with Afghans and what a degree of venom he used to spew about Pakistan...what a degree of hate he expressed about Pakistan while talking....... This is single example, there are many even worse.
So what left for us to do with people like that?!!!! Respect as Pakistani or kick out...?
Why didn't people like that could be helpful for enemy in Pakistan and who will blame them for their covert activities......

Soft corner! want to tell you something about Afghans living inside Pakistan with i experienced to talk while i was out of country. He lived as his family lived, having good business in Pakistan, called himself Pakistani as having Pakistani Passport but called himself Afghan while with Afghans and what a degree of venom he used to spew about Pakistan...what a degree of hate he expressed about Pakistan while talking....... This is single example, there are many even worse.
So what left for us to do with people like that?!!!! Respect as Pakistani or kick out...?
Why didn't people like that could be helpful for enemy in Pakistan and who will blame them for their covert activities......

there are exceptions.

I grew up seeing Afghans in my city and found them most hardowking and respectful people.

i have also seen some internet frustratees on forums but dont want to equate entire Afghan population with them since as i said exceptions are everywhere.

Give respect get respect i believe in it.

OOOH Khocha!!!!!!!

Dont try to be extra Smart as smartness is for intelligent n realistic people only not people like u who think they r right n others r wrong by Blaming everything on us:rofl:
And Khocha i dont know weather i had smoken something or not but it seems u had just had finished yr first NASWAAR of the day BECAUSE ACTUALLY YR DELUSION N SLEEPY MIND AFTER HAVING NASWAAR HAS REACHED ITS ADVANCE LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!

A dark ugly hole filled with paan and riven with fear, insecurity and conspiracies is talking. Fool.

there are exceptions.

I grew up seeing Afghans in my city and found them most hardowking and respectful people.

i have also seen some internet frustratees on forums but dont want to equate entire Afghan population with them since as i said exceptions are everywhere.

Give respect get respect i believe in it.

Who are not respectful & hardworking? Yes that's true that good/bad are everywhere but question is how to define good one's who actually worse for Pakistan. We can't go further just titling them hard work.
Personally Respect for Respect is ordinary character but doesn't give criteria for those who eat with you and helps to arm criminals to kill you in next moment!

A dark ugly hole filled with paan and riven with fear, insecurity and conspiracies is talking. Fool.

:angel: :angel: why you are acting like him ?

report his post simply as i did. now had to report another :P

you guys are short tempered zanawar

Who are not respectful & hardworking? Yes that's true that good/bad are everywhere but question is how to define good one's who actually worse for Pakistan. We can't go further just titling them hard work.
Personally Respect for Respect is ordinary character but doesn't give criteria for those who eat with you and helps to arm criminals to kill you in next moment!
get your system corrected.

IRAN has restricted them to camps since 30 years and they cant venture out to other areas for residence.

Pakistan had NOT taken that initiative and today its too late.

as far as criminal activities i will repeat again exceptions are everywhere.

I dont expect those Pakistanis living in other areas than KPK have full knowledge of things. armed criminals are facilitated by all locals as well as non locals.

anyway back to real topic its a good idea to launch a drive to register all houses and their inmates.

Really Khocha:rofl::rofl:

'A dark ugly hole filled with paan and riven with fear':rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats the best u can come up with :lol:

Even having NAWAAR yr mind is still empty as it is expected from Kablis:rofl:

its beena nataional policy of pakistan to blame others for their own failure. nothing new :disagree:

:angel: :angel: why you are acting like him ?

report his post simply as i did. now had to report another :P

you guys are short tempered zanawar

Sir its called KABUL'S F16 NASWAAR:lol:

its beena nataional policy of pakistan to blame others for their own failure. nothing new :disagree:

yEAH HERE COMES ANOTHER.......TRYING TO EXTRA SMART LIKE THIS KABULI:lol:

You guys should make it clear they are involved in what? you guys even didn't spared poor refugees from your daily conspiracy theories!

why dont you just go back to your homeland, its not like we are keeping you here on the gun point, leave our country go back to your home, you may even head to india for all we care, thats all we want

The news and the thread indeed is both trash taking from the misleading title which implicates Afghans in terrorism which by no mean has this trash Dawn article asserted. Most of the suicides both in Afghanistan and Pakistan are Pakistani nationals. Most of the suicides are trained in Pakistan in their safe sanctuaries which is an established fact. But anything is easily claimed the opposite by "Denialistanis".

and where did you find such a fact

let me get you straight here, even if he is a pakistanis, he wont be the native pakistan, he would be a pakistani of an afghan origin, and thats an established fact too

one more fact, your country is a shitt hole not because of pakistan, try to take the blame of the thing you have done to your own country instead of making conspiracy theories

cursing pakistan wont solve the problem, you need to get out of your petty stone age cave and try to contribute something to your country and to the world

and stop making drugs

Sir its called KABUL'S F16 NASWAAR:lol:

yEAH HERE COMES ANOTHER.......TRYING TO EXTRA SMART LIKE THIS KABULI:lol:

Omar Nwaz, Prince of Panjab. The idiot like no other.:laugh:
images
Just about to start his driveling - the creature! What is missing is Mr. Noorzai's clapping him across his ugly hole. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom