What's new

Peshawar police battle militants after deadly airport raid

cant say for sure if they are uzbek really !!

I live near to that place where the incident took place. There's an American Consulate and a Blackwater office in the area. Whenever a bomb blast would take place in Peshawar, those offices (American Consulate and Blackwater) had speakers hoisted in their whole building. The purpose of the speakers is to announce precautionary measures in case of an emergency and the announcements could be heard from distant places too - not only limited to the building and it's vicinity. To my surprise nothing of the sort happened this time, keeping in mind, there was a bomb blast in the gate of this very building (Blackwater office) last month and one could hear the announcements for about 2-hours.

F.O.X;3705375]you cant kill 99 people for the mistake of one

To save 1000s upon 1000s from terrorist attacks and bring peace and stability to the country let me think yes.

we are not barbarians

The fact that we sit back and let this happen is same is doing it yourself

Come back to your senses

clearly the sense able policy of doing nothing at all against terrorist has been the best one so far.

Let every one see what happens if you attack us..Let it be a lesson also for those people who provide shelter and support to terrorists..

Have you caught even one supporter of these terrorist and punish him of her the answer is No so i ask you what lesson do think they learned from this

when their is action against the supporters results will start to show faster and faster.

Taliban's Terrorist continue to get near our bases without problem shows we our self's heaven t learned any lesson and have put no measure in place to make sure this never happens again.

I live near to that place where the incident took place. There's an American Consulate and a Blackwater office in the area. Whenever a bomb blast would take place in Peshawar, those offices (American Consulate and Blackwater) had speakers hoisted in their whole building. The purpose of the speakers is to announce precautionary measures in case of an emergency and the announcements could be heard from distant places too - not only limited to the building and it's vicinity. To my surprise nothing of the sort happened this time, keeping in mind, there was a bomb blast in the gate of this very building (Blackwater office) last month and one could hear the announcements for about 2-hours.

hmm but the problem is Pakistan govt, this could very easily be turned into a game changer thing if they want to quit this insanity. this can bust America's covert operation and they may have to reverse it. they missed the same chance at Ramond Davis incident and now again !!

I think they will claim the body too...

notice they are wearing same shalwar kameez

this also reminds of lal masjid operation when the SSG wore shalwar kameez with jogers

To save 1000s upon 1000s from terrorist attacks and bring peace and stability to the country let me think yes.

The fact that we sit back and let this happen is same is doing it yourself

clearly the sense able policy of doing nothing at all against terrorist has been the best one so far.

You are a class A moron.

Topic:

Where are these Uzbeks, Kazakhs, etc coming from? If from their homelands then whats being done about it?

Pictures of dead people and of violent nature shouldn't be allowed here.

+1. Best not loose our own humanity while fighting animals.

Why isn't any action being taken against Mehsud tribe why are the allowed to live in peace after every terrorist attack we should bomb the fcuk out of that terrorist tribe at least for a week.

some disgraced members of the respected Afridi tribe were in bed with TTP. it means we must hunt down whole Afridi tribe?

the Mehsuds are one of the main tribes of the South Waziristan agency......if we blindly attacked them, they will obviously turn against the State. They are a fiercely proud people, and they are not at all unpatriotic. Some elements of their tribe have been involved in anti-state activity and those are the ones we would go after

most of their bomb-makers and teenager pawns are uneducated, unemployed and are brain-washed......they are easy prey on and to bribe and brainwash to do the work of the devil. Real Pashtuns live by their honour and they don't endanger the lives of civilians (including women and children) the way these terrorist scum do.

we'll fight them.....but we wont blindly bomb villages and target tribes the way "some other armies" nearby do. There's a reason why despite a relatively miniscule defence budget we are still seeing successes --- much fewer attacks now than in the past. If you just go against entire tribes then you are undermining your own fight.

You are a class A moron.

Topic:

Where are these Uzbeks, Kazakhs, etc coming from? If from their homelands then whats being done about it?

+1. Best not loose our own humanity while fighting animals.

Pakistan has been incredibly (stupidly) silent on this issue with those central asian countries.

some of those Uzbeks Chechens etc. have been in the FATA since the time of the anti-soviet jihad but some are recent transplants; some hide in the refugee camps or some cross over from war-torn Afghanistan

if things were my way, they'd all be kicked out and the border would be land-mined to hell.

p.s. saw this in the news

tattoos adorning this so-called "pious Muslim" who, thanks to security forces at the airport, was sent on to meet his Creator

12-17-2012_80051_l.jpg

http://www.thefrontierpost.com/news/14525/

The Tribes in Waziristan have to be disbanded, tribalism has to be done with, Waziristan has to be integrated into mainstream Pakistan otherwise problems in that area will linger. Tribes are not an efficient governing body, until Pakistanis realize this and push for change in that area and other tribal areas we will continue with lawlessness in that area. This is what made it easier for TTP to move into those areas because there was no effective governing body nor police to stop them, just primitive tribal people who now are crying for help after getting roughed up by TTP.

Tribal chiefs should be given an ultimatum you either disband this tribal structure or PA will disband it for you.

Pakistan has been incredibly (stupidly) silent on this issue with those central asian countries.

some of those Uzbeks Chechens etc. have been in the FATA since the time of the anti-soviet jihad but some are recent transplants; some hide in the refugee camps or some cross over from war-torn Afghanistan

if things were my way, they'd all be kicked out and the border would be land-mined to hell.

p.s. saw this in the news

tattoos adorning this so-called "pious Muslim" who, thanks to security forces at the airport, was sent on to meet his Creator

12-17-2012_80051_l.jpg

Tattoos form of identification among terrorists: Mian Iftikhar

Exactly what I was wondering. It gets me how we can just stay quiet on issues from Indians on the Afghan border to these central asians. BTW whats the take on these central asians. Some how I can't shake off the feeling that they are mercenaries.

And yeah the tats are being read way too funnily on many threads here. Check out the other thread a guy thinks that it clearly proves that they were satanists.

The Tribes in Waziristan have to be disbanded, tribalism has to be done with, Waziristan has to be integrated into mainstream Pakistan otherwise problems in that area will linger. Tribes are not an efficient governing body, until Pakistanis realize this and push for change in that area and other tribal areas we will continue with lawlessness in that area. This is what made it easier for TTP to move into those areas because there was no effective governing body nor police to stop them, just primitive tribal people who now are crying for help after getting roughed up by TTP.

Tribal chiefs should be given an ultimatum you either disband this tribal structure or PA will disband it for you.

No, not even close. The tribal system itself is not the problem and should not be touched.

I agree on a broader level and believe me --as a Pashtun and as someone whose ancestry is in the tribal areas I agree with you 100%

not all agree with it, but i do

but you cant make "ultimatums" like that bro.... sub-cultures dont change overnight and you cant impose on these people in such a manner with "ultimatums" or threats......it's not even the job of the Army to implement such changes

tribalism can at least be evolved so that it allows for girls to go to school and for disputes to be settled in courts and not jirgas.... (by the way a good number of the tribals do support education for girls and boys but the fear nowdays is militancy and safety)....

other things too.....like -- the jirga system has been an integral mechanism for centuries. You cant just get rid of that system.

the political configuration has been inefficient and corrupt to the core...you have reps from the tribal agency (political agents) who are sitting in Islamabad. It's not been effective. FATA should just be declared a Province and be recognized as one.

small baby steps are required...but yes i do agree that so far, the political vacuum and the corruption and inefficiency of the system allowed for the lands to be abused and used by anti-state/anti-social elements

Exactly what I was wondering. It gets me how we can just stay quiet on issues from Indians on the Afghan border to these central asians. BTW whats the take on these central asians. Some how I can't shake off the feeling that they are mercenaries.

I'm sure they are lovely human beings and there are opportunities to cooperate with some of those countries ---but a good number of those stateless extremist types are simply bad news for Pakistan and have been for the past 8 years or so

time to remove them and remove all other non-Pakistani people from Pakistan who are illegally in the country
but those are my own personal views

I'm sure they are lovely human beings and there are opportunities to cooperate with some of those countries ---but a good number of those stateless extremist types are simply bad news for Pakistan and have been for the past 8 years or so

time to remove them and remove all other non-Pakistani people from Pakistan who are illegally in the country
but those are my own personal views

They are. All the more reason to talk to them about this problem. Whats more surprising is that these people are also fighting against the ISAF and the US is still pretty much quiet about it.

They are. All the more reason to talk to them about this problem. Whats more surprising is that these people are also fighting against the ISAF and the US is still pretty much quiet about it.

because they are willing to treat them as "non state" individuals (which they are)

they are not citizens of any country.......in the central asian republics, all the religious hardliner militant groups are either underground or in jail.....they are total police states, they'd never survive there so instead they end up elsewhere and at others' expense

Then if we go by the logic, why do you allow US consulate to establish itself in such a remote areas? Basically what is the publlished purpose of the US consulate in Peshwar???

Back
Top Bottom