What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we need to justify our existence in Pakistan? This is some total sectarian bullshit right here, why do I have to be part of a sect to exist in Pakistan? I don't follow any sect and I am called a Salafi for it. And you're sitting here telling me I have to justify my existence. This, right here, is the very definition of tafarruq, which is Haram.

Same here, I don't follow any sect and I am called a Salafi alhamdulillah.

Brave Pakistani Nation.

Children returns to school after 3 days of mourning.

children return to school.jpg

Same here, I don't follow any sect and I am called a Salafi alhamdulillah.

A salafi is itself the most extreme form of waging a war through Fatwa, warning and brutality to counter the enemy and spreading your culture. It was first started by Ibn tehmiya against the Mongols, when Mongols converted themselves to Muslims.

Deoband originated in subcontinent to counter British and any invader Muslim or non Muslim. To maintain unity and nationalism.

The executioner is refusing payment for hanging terrorists on death row.

Pakistan needs to set up its own Guantanamo Bay and capture TTP comanders and send them there to be tortured and brainwashed then send them back into the field and attack Uzbekistan.

Army deployed at jails across province
Salis bin Perwaiz
Sunday, December 21, 2014
From Print Edition

Karachi

In the wake of the threats following the resumption of death convicts’ executions, the army has deployed troops at jails across the province on the directives of the federal government.

Besides, the provincial police chief has also set the force on red alert.

The Sindh government had requested the Centre to order the deployment of soldiers at the province’s prisons, especially at the Karachi Central Jail.

Inter-Services Public Relations sources said on receiving orders from the federal government, the army has started deploying troops at Karachi, Hyderabad, and Sukkur jails and the process would be completed till Saturday night.

They added that though police, Rangers and Frontier Constabulary were responsible for the security arrangements, the army was assisting them in this task.

Besides, they said, the troops will stay at the prisons only until the threat remains.

Taking further security initiatives, the provincial government has also told police and Rangers to conduct a search operation at the slums near the Karachi, Malir, Sukkur and Hyderabad central jails.

The law enforcement agencies have also been instructed to compile information about the residents who had recently shifted to the areas near the jails and monitor their activities.

Red alert

A Sindh police department spokesperson said IGP Ghulam Hyder Jamali had set the force on red alert in view of the prevailing threats. The additional IGP Karachi, DIGs and SSPs have been directed to take extraordinary security measures for courts, jails, sensitive installations and public places including educational institutions, mosques and markets.

As part of the red alert initiative, leaves of all police officials have been cancelled.

Jamali has ordered formulation and implementation of a contingency plan at the district level for the security of all schools, colleges and universities.

As the country witnessed the first executions since the government’s decision to reinstate the death penalty in terrorism cases, the Sindh government has announced an amendment in laws regarding executions.

According to a notification issued on Friday, the time period between issuance of black warrants and the actual hanging has now been reduced from 14 to 7 days.

In this regard, a prison official said the six convicted terrorists – Attaullah alias Qasim, Mohammed Azam, Behram Khan, Shafqat Hussain, Jalal Morejo and Abdul Rehman – had been shifted to the ‘Death Ward’ and would be executed within a week’s time.

It was said that, while directions have been issued by the PM Sharif for the execution of the convicts, final orders from the federal government were now awaited. The directives are expected to be received by the Sindh government on Monday and the terrorists would most likely be hanged by Tuesday or Wednesday

Rabi-ul-Awwal security

The Karachi police chief has ordered strict security measures in the city for the month of Rabi-ul-Awwal

In a meeting with a delegation of religious scholars at his office, Additional IGP Karachi Ghulam Qadir Thebo discussed security steps for the holy month and directed DIGs, SSPs and DSPs to ensure foolproof security for the events that would be organised on Rabi-ul-Awwal 12, mosques and public places.

In another meeting, Thebo asked the police officers to work closely with other law enforcement agencies. He told SHOs to share intelligence information and assist each other in conducting operations against terrorists. The Karachi police chief said SHOs could join forces and share resources to successfully complete missions.

Army deployed at jails across province - thenews.com.pk

It is time to train police properly. Why does the Army has to do the police job?

Pakistan needs to create new Blasphemy Laws.

Anyone who offers support, moral support to these Taliban Bestial Barbarians will be sentenced to death.

These Taliban are the sons of the devil and each of these beasts needs to be wiped out from the face of the earth.

This is the only way to silence these Taliban supporters like that terrorist who is in charge of the Red Mosque.

Suicide attack threats again ring out of Lal Masjid - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

What's up with this guy?

Straight up giving threats of suicide blasts and SSP support.

@Icarus, @Oscar, @balixd...I do see things getting a bit serious if this issue persists.
To be honest something is v very fishy about this moron, as it seems he's acting deliberately and want something to go wrong.
As it happened last time she Norah got especific instructions to wreck havoc.
My humble suggestion would and I believe that is what being done here, hes being isloated, all symphathizers abd sleeper cellcells are being busted and mullah will be dealdealt with in the last.......

The executioner is refusing payment for hanging terrorists on death row.

Pakistan needs to set up its own Guantanamo Bay and capture TTP comanders and send them there to be tortured and brainwashed then send them back into the field and attack Uzbekistan.

OMG, what's wrong with Dawn news exposing this executioner's Identity and his whereabouts along with his family. Ttp is gonna go after them, after his children. They're is no security detail for this poor man's family. I admire his courage and his views but I fear he's a dead man walking and just put his family at a huge risk.

Yes... now you have point, but i guess... only army removed the pants of terrorists, hence the news leak... !
Anyhow, this is not the first time, in past also, we have killed & captured uncircumcised foreign terrorists, posing as Islamist but delivering terror.
This is a fact and we should not be shy of discussing it, if we are as honest in uprooting terror as we claim !!!!
At least our agencies should visit the tattoo shops of Pakistan to get further our investigations...i hope you'll agree to this very import point, at least.

This video is being regularly deleted by youtube and many more interviews of captive TTP terrorists confessions as well.

I second this post

Yes... now you have point, but i guess... only army removed the pants of terrorists, hence the news leak... !
Anyhow, this is not the first time, in past also, we have killed & captured uncircumcised foreign terrorists, posing as Islamist but delivering terror.
This is a fact and we should not be shy of discussing it, if we are as honest in uprooting terror as we claim !!!!
At least our agencies should visit the tattoo shops of Pakistan to get further our investigations...i hope you'll agree to this very import point, at least.

This video is being regularly deleted by youtube and many more interviews of captive TTP terrorists confessions as well.

this video is very old and that was i think one off attacker of a base. so spreading this video is a way t get excuse for the incident.

Gulfnews claims that Fazlullah is killed in air strikes

Dubai: The leader of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Mullah Fazlullah, who masterminded the massacre of 148 people including schoolchildren, was reportedly killed in an air strike in Afghanistan on Saturday, Gulf News has learnt.

Calling it a ‘big blow’ that will break the back of “TTP terrorists”, Pakistan officials said Fazlullah was killed during a joint operation by Pakistan army and US-led forces in Afghanistan. However, no official statement was issued on Saturday.

A highly placed source in Islamabad told Gulf News that the news about Fazlullah’s death would soon be made public and his body would also be shown to public.

Pakistan Taliban leader Mullah Fazlullah ‘killed in air strike’ | GulfNews.com

Gulfnews claims that Fazlullah is killed in air strikes

Dubai: The leader of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Mullah Fazlullah, who masterminded the massacre of 148 people including schoolchildren, was reportedly killed in an air strike in Afghanistan on Saturday, Gulf News has learnt.

Calling it a ‘big blow’ that will break the back of “TTP terrorists”, Pakistan officials said Fazlullah was killed during a joint operation by Pakistan army and US-led forces in Afghanistan. However, no official statement was issued on Saturday.

A highly placed source in Islamabad told Gulf News that the news about Fazlullah’s death would soon be made public and his body would also be shown to public.

Pakistan Taliban leader Mullah Fazlullah ‘killed in air strike’ | GulfNews.com
@Horus Well we should hope news is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom