What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the news which happened in the city with full army and media presence. You and me might not be able to hear stories happening around the world with children. Do you think targeting children is new? it might be countless times that children were target in Afghanistan, sudan, pakistan, libya, india or many places around the world in one way or another. For them, they are are just a target and mostly more impactful target as it will pressurize or terrorize the government or the people.
--
true.. BOKO is new level of targeting children ..
but in indian subcontinet.. not much specfic anf cous targeting of children /school by terrorist ..
it was mainly Armed force.. foreginr// public place// hotel
rest i agree... but this time it should bommrang them hard...
no mercy just clear the BS terrorist with sniper

Terrorists ARE killing kids 1 by 1???? Jesus! Is the shooting still going on???

AS per news, the class rooms have been cleared.

Admin block and auditorium are still held up.

1:43pm - Terrorists have 'sophisticated weapons'

A student who was released says the attackers were carrying sophisticated automatic weapons.

He says militants opened indiscriminate fire as soon as they entered the school.

548feee4b6b4c.jpg

My fathers battalion is stationed there. A lot of families we know have kids studying there. This is so heart breaking.

AS per news, the class rooms have been cleared.

Admin block and auditorium are still held up.
when did this attack started?? the news channels start reporting this long after army start operations.

First TTP accepted responsibility,

And they took hostage of army school, which itSelf is cowardly

And it takes worst than madness to kill children , indicates worst form dangerous people lurking around

All the desperateness , and final form ( I hope there is nothing worse than this) indicates Pakistan army had done good job against TTP, and arrested people who are very very important

18 children 1 female teacher and a security personal have died by now.SAMMA SHOWING.

there are still many student inside Soldier moved us from the back and from defence side a kid telling media

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom