What's new

PESCO control to KPK: who's responsible for delay

@Armstrong butt sb I accidentally posted a wrong video and you immediately thanked my post without even noticing the error, did you even watch the video or you're just giving free thanks? o_O

Just fixed the video now.. :P

@Armstrong butt sb I accidentally posted a wrong video and you immediately thanked my post without even noticing the error, did you even watch the video or you're just giving free thanks? o_O

Just fixed the video now.. :P

I only give free-thanks - I never watch videos or even read entire articles ! :ashamed:

Pakraa giyaaa ! :cray:

I only give free-thanks - I never watch videos or even read entire articles ! :ashamed:

Pakraa giyaaa ! :cray:

:laugh:

I tagged you @LoveIcon and @FaujHistorian here because a few days ago one of you was asking me why KP govt didn't proceed with PESCO offer of federal govt. I don't remember who was asking me that so tagged all three of you.. :sad:

Pmln would not give generation to kpk because than they can not manipulate per unit price of electricity that NEPRA sets to benefit ipp walas

once real cost of per unit by dams is calculated and reported than average value of dam+ipp will come down and difficult for pmln to manipulate and benefit mian manshas and others

secondly distribution and bill recovery will tell who actually is the thief

Last edited:
:laugh:

I tagged you @LoveIcon and @FaujHistorian here because a few days ago one of you was asking me why KP govt didn't proceed with PESCO offer of federal govt. I don't remember who was asking me that so tagged all three of you.. :sad:

wasn't me

I think it is a stupid diea to have govenments run electrical utility

All pesco pepco etc should be fully private

Government should only make laws and implement them

and not be sending bills for running AC

Pmln would not give generation to kpk because than they can not manipulate per unit price of electricity that NEPRA sets to benefit ipp walas

once real cost of per unit by dams is calculated and reported than average value of dam+ipp will come down and difficult for pmln to manipulate and benefit manshs and others

secondly distribution and bill recovery will tell who actually is the thief

As I said earlier

No provincial or federal government should be running utilities.

This is pure and simple corruption

wasn't me

I think it is a stupid diea to have govenments run electrical utility

All pesco pepco etc should be fully private

Government should only make laws and implement them

and not be sending bills for running AC

As I said earlier

No provincial or federal government should be running utilities.

This is pure and simple corruption
I'm 100% sure after pesco is taken over the provincial government would privatise it :D

nawaz shairf is sincere with his money & ego, not Pakistan !

Sadly the ego thing is the bane of Pakistani educated elite. Pakistan can go to heck.

IK, Altaf, Z-man everyone is beholden aka slave to their ego.

And thus

We all due to our forking egos have brought our beautiful country down to the current day $hit.

I'm 100% sure after pesco is taken over the provincial government would privatise it :D

BAsed on what reference?

Back
Top Bottom